Page 27 of 77 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

I'm an 18 year old high school senior from Staten Island. I post semi-frequently on Styleforum. I have an income that allows me to spend maybe 70 or so a week on average on clothing. I'm here because I went into atelier one day and thought everything was absolutely beautiful. Hi new friends.

Default NEWBIE

new to the site..!

I like what I have seen.. Hope to contribute alot!

DAR

Welcome new members! Just remember that all CAPS are bad, the holocaust ain't no joke, and when in doubt, get black.

19, obsessed with avant garde designers (mainly construction-centric minds like Poell/Altieri/Amadei), currently an intern at a small interior design studio, moving to New York this fall for school (and A). I have fallen in love with this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Guter View Post
    19, obsessed with avant garde designers (mainly construction-centric minds like Poell/Altieri/Amadei), currently an intern at a small interior design studio, moving to New York this fall for school (and A). I have fallen in love with this forum.
    sorry, but LULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Joey, I thought that's why you moved ;-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

shh...don't blow my spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesdar View Post
    like CAP a niggaaa??

come again?
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Michael Robideaux, buyer for a boutique in Honolulu that stocks RO, DVN, Branquinho, MA+, CCP, Guidi, Jas MB, Brato, Etc.

I was fortunate to have met some of you this year in Paris and New York and decided it was time to stop lurking and start discussing.

Quote Originally Posted by malaesthetique View Post
    Michael Robideaux, buyer for a boutique in Honolulu that stocks RO, DVN, Branquinho, MA+, CCP, Guidi, Jas MB, Brato, Etc.

I was fortunate to have met some of you this year in Paris and New York and decided it was time to stop lurking and start discussing.

whoa whoa whoa... what boutique are we talking about here and when did you guys start carrying CCP and MA+?

Now I have multiple reasons to pay Oahu a visit :)
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

We've had RO, Branquinho, and DVN for over a year now, but the previous buyer (a woman) kind of fucked up our shit with some bad selections, which we are only now just recovering from. Our first shipment of Guidi and MA+ should be arriving soon. CCP will be ready some time between May-Nov. We're also doing Damir Doma for AW09. Do you come out here often?

Quote Originally Posted by ahlefeldt View Post

After been watching this I thought there wasn't too many fashion boutiques at Hawaii, but a nice suprise
    ahaha tell me about it, we have very few local clients. Thank god for the Japanese.

But yeah, there aren't many. The only other is Aloha Rag to which I've been a loyal customer for years.

you guys have an online shop or blog?

+1

...and if your main clientele is japanese does that mean you stock sz 44?

yes, and our size run never goes beyond 48 :) but if there is significant interest once our blog is launched, perhaps we will have to start stocking larger sizes.

Is this Mix Mix? I was just about to call to inquire about MA, if this is the case. Nice to hear about CCP!

Not so nice to hear that nothing will pass a 48....lol.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Quote Originally Posted by Casius View Post
    Is this Mix Mix? I was just about to call to inquire about MA, if this is the case. Nice to hear about CCP!

Yeap, that is us. I don't mean to monopolize this thread however talking about the shop I work for. Any ?'s and you can PM me. Thanks for the warm welcome though everyone.

Welcome malaesthetique, was great meeting you in Paris. I'm sure SZs size 44 brethren will be flooding your PM inbox in no time.
    let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by Casius View Post

Will you have a webstore in the future, similar to Komakino's, or will the blog basically show your stock and all inquiries about purchasing should be emailed like how HelloBlackBird usd to be? Also, I never wear that dolphin shirt I bought from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by philip nod View Post
    somebody should kop this. this is forever.