Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickefuge
    • Nov 2014

How is the fit on the recent Rick Owens suit jackets?
    I've tried a 54 two years ago and it seemed to be too loose.
    I'm a 52 in "regular" suits, I'm just worried it will be too tight.
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Comment

• 13we2
      • Sep 2015

Originally posted by nvsnli View Post
      What BBS pants have the loosest thigh area? Knee down wont matter.
      I am looking for a model that has slight drop crotch, loose thigh area and back pockets similar to P13's.
      P4?____

Comment

• nvsnli
        • Mar 2013

Cheers, will look into that one.

Comment

• jurassicsnark
          • Sep 2015

Ah — that is where it is. I did a search but that didn't pop up. Apologies, and thanks.

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
            How is the fit on the recent Rick Owens suit jackets?
            I've tried a 54 two years ago and it seemed to be too loose.
            I'm a 52 in "regular" suits, I'm just worried it will be too tight.
            at least based on a jacket from last season, I'd say comparable to other slim fitting brands, but tight in the shoulders / arm holes.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• nvsnli
              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by 13we2 View Post
              P4?____
              Checked them, naaah. Back pockets does not fit the criteria.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                • Nov 2014

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                at least based on a jacket from last season, I'd say comparable to other slim fitting brands, but tight in the shoulders / arm holes.
                Would you recommend sizing up? The shoulders might be too big then.
                "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                -Paris Hilton

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Actually I'll take that slightly back, I just tried on the jacket I have in 52, and while its fitted and slim in the body and sleeves, it's not insanely tight in terms of the shoulders, I've seen more constricting ones in which I couldn't move my arms around, but in this one I can with a light shirt. Of course, it's more fitted then a very traditional suit.

I'm a regular 50 but need 52 in anything that fits tight in the upper torso, and this one fits pretty spot on in that size.

sorry this is slightly vague advice, but maybe you'll get something out of it
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Nickefuge
                    • Nov 2014

Thank you very much! Always tricky when ordering tailoring online. May I ask how the shoulders fit on your 52?
                    -Paris Hilton

Comment

• richard_cao
                      • Mar 2016

Hi everyone! I recently got an idea of DIY some of my old sneakers. The effect I wish to perform is like this:

Anyone has done something like this? The material of my shoes is canvas, any recommendation on pigment? Thank you!
                      Last edited by richard_cao; 02-01-2017, 10:12 PM.
                      Never dress down.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by richard_cao View Post
                        Hi everyone! I recently got an idea of DIY some of my old sneakers. The effect I wish to perform is like this:
                        [IMG][/IMG]

Anyone has done something like this? The material of my shoes is canvas, any recommendation on pigment? Thank you!
                        So, correct me if i'm wrong but you want these splatters on your shoes? Just buy some paint at the hardware store and splash it on there, will work on every material.

Comment

• 13we2
                          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by richard_cao View Post
                          Hi everyone! I recently got an idea of DIY some of my old sneakers. The effect I wish to perform is like this: Anyone has done something like this? The material of my shoes is canvas, any recommendation on pigment? Thank you!
                          I do this all the time: Use propylene (ethyl alcohol as solution) and Pollock creativity. Wax the surface slightly to fix the paint and add certain artisanal touch if you want.

Comment

• richard_cao
                            • Mar 2016

beyondthemeans 13we2 Thank you guys so much! I will try it out this weekend!
                            Never dress down.

Comment

• Northern
                              • Feb 2017

Hello everyone,

I want to ask if anyone here has any experience with cottonclubshop? They have a Rick Owens Intarsia leather jacket I'm interested in but I can't find much about how reliable the site is.

I would usually go through farfetch or rick owens website but they don't seem to have it in the same leather type.

What I'm looking for is this - ( http://en.cottonclubshop.com/public/G9761-LC-09.jpg ), it seems to be made of some thicker goatskin while the ones on farfetch seem to be made in some thinner lambskin ( https://www.farfetch.com/se/shopping...f=lp_pic_2_19_ ).

If anyone know if cottonclubshop is a safe website or any other reliable retailer (preferably within EU) that sells the intarsia jacket I'm looking for I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Comment

• newp
                                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                                Hello everyone,

I want to ask if anyone here has any experience with cottonclubshop? They have a Rick Owens Intarsia leather jacket I'm interested in but I can't find much about how reliable the site is.

I would usually go through farfetch or rick owens website but they don't seem to have it in the same leather type.

What I'm looking for is this - ( http://en.cottonclubshop.com/public/G9761-LC-09.jpg ), it seems to be made of some thicker goatskin while the ones on farfetch seem to be made in some thinner lambskin ( https://www.farfetch.com/se/shopping...f=lp_pic_2_19_ ).

If anyone know if cottonclubshop is a safe website or any other reliable retailer (preferably within EU) that sells the intarsia jacket I'm looking for I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks!
                                Yes, it's safe, I have bought there several times. Use EXTRA15 for an additional discount.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎