Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Campe92
    • Jan 2017

If could help you, i've got a pair of cargo pants who are marked "MU" which is 52% cotton and 48% nylon. They are absolutely NOT stretchy.
    I never handled the other fabrics but i know the composition of TE and P
    TE = 97% Cotton 3% Rubber
    P = 98% Cotton 2% Spandex
    "I'm not working in the mainstream, i'm working on the side street, side dark street, it is quite comfortable." [Yohji Yamamoto]

Comment

• delicious_not
      • Dec 2012

thanks, might try that version. the reason i'm asking this weird question btw is that i don't really like how the stretchy F fabric is acting when i walk (talking about pods). they're super comfy and stretchy which is very helpful with that cut, but the way they drape when i walk, idk maybe it's just me... but my knees make the crotch area stretch and bounce in the weirdest way possible, it's like i'm moving in slow-mo but the crotch drapes in 60 fps! omg does that description make any sense?.. so i thought that maybe the more restrictive fabric will take that crotch action away.

Comment

• Williebabzan
        • Jul 2008

Bought a jacket from ragtagonline @ ebay last week, shipping was supposed to be free of charge. I received the jacket yesterday and was happy, but today I got a text message from DHL asking me to pay $40 for the shipping. Is there anything I can do? Not that much money but I feel a bit fooled. :/

Comment

• newp
          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Williebabzan View Post
          Bought a jacket from ragtagonline @ ebay last week, shipping was supposed to be free of charge. I received the jacket yesterday and was happy, but today I got a text message from DHL asking me to pay $40 for the shipping. Is there anything I can do? Not that much money but I feel a bit fooled. :/
          That could be not a shipping charge but a customs duties charge.

Comment

• Williebabzan
            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by newp View Post
            That could be not a shipping charge but a customs duties charge.
            Yeah, that is what makes me so confused. I talked to the girl at DHL, she is the one that told me? Well, well :)

Comment

• Campe92
              • Jan 2017

What is this??? https://www.yoox.com/it/12190933GX/i...eId=&sizeName=
              "I'm not working in the mainstream, i'm working on the side street, side dark street, it is quite comfortable." [Yohji Yamamoto]

Comment

• flashoflight
                • Sep 2013

Hey guys, I'm looking to grab a pair of ZB's Elevated DNAs. Specifically these:
                Zam Barrett Dialogue is an Artisanal Apparel Accessories and Clothing Brand for Men and Women. The company is based on Brooklyn NEW YORK and all our apparel and accessories are made by a team of skilled artisans under the direct supervision of the designer.

I'm in Canada, and was wondering if anyone knows what kind of customs I'll have to pay on these?

Also does anyone have an idea about whether these are a size 46 when it's on the second (tighter) button, or on the looser one?

It's been a while since I've splurged on some ZB pants. Also wondering if the measurements on the website are pretty close to what it is on the final product? Does 16" waist mean it was measured with waistbands aligned etc?

Apologies for the barrage of specific questions, and appreciate any help that anyone can give me!

Comment

• Nickefuge
                  • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Campe92 View Post
                  Shit. This is shit.
                  "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                  -Paris Hilton

Comment

• eleves
                    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by flashoflight View Post
                    Zam Barrett Dialogue is an Artisanal Apparel Accessories and Clothing Brand for Men and Women. The company is based on Brooklyn NEW YORK and all our apparel and accessories are made by a team of skilled artisans under the direct supervision of the designer.

I'm in Canada, and was wondering if anyone knows what kind of customs I'll have to pay on these?

Also does anyone have an idea about whether these are a size 46 when it's on the second (tighter) button, or on the looser one?

It's been a while since I've splurged on some ZB pants. Also wondering if the measurements on the website are pretty close to what it is on the final product? Does 16" waist mean it was measured with waistbands aligned etc?

Apologies for the barrage of specific questions, and appreciate any help that anyone can give me!
                    Zam himself is on the forum, maybe you can shoot him a PM or just send his team an email! They've always been great with responding!
                    Originally posted by Faust
                    HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• Campe92
                      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                      Shit. This is shit.
                      ok, but i never saw this before and never heard something about...do someone knows something?

Comment

• deadboy
                        • Jul 2013

If you order from Zam and live in Canada, I wouldn't expect you'll be paying much.

Although ever since we replaced North Korea in the U.S.'s Axis of Evil, who knows.

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by flashoflight View Post

L,

Please email Dashon at: dashon@zambarrett.com.
                          he will answer all your questions.
                          things get to Canada without much issue so it should be fine
                          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

thanks B,
                            hope all is well with you and the Fam.
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• stagename
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by deadboy View Post
                              If you order from Zam and live in Canada, I wouldn't expect you'll be paying much.

Although ever since we replaced North Korea in the U.S.'s Axis of Evil, who knows.
                              Since Zam's products are made in the US, they qualify under NAFTA and are thus exempted from duties. I received several packages from ZB over the years and never paid duties. You might have to pay taxes, though, but that varies based on luck. The amount would be whatever tax rate it is in your province.

Comment

• ian+
                                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Campe92 View Post
                                ok, but i never saw this before and never heard something about...do someone knows something?
                                14 top fashion designers have created World Cup football strips for Yoox.
                                ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎