X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oayl
    • Jul 2013

Leather jacket code LD

Hello, would anyone know if the code for this jacket is correct? Its supposed to be blistered cracked lamb, but the code on the tags says LD?

Comment

• blackdeath
      • Apr 2016

rick blistered lamb is LBB... assuming you're talking about rick. i have a few pieces in blistered lamb that i can take photos of if you'd like.

Comment

• oayl
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by blackdeath View Post
        rick blistered lamb is LBB... assuming you're talking about rick. i have a few pieces in blistered lamb that i can take photos of if you'd like.

Yes its actually a rickowens stooges jacket, from the code its supposed to be from fw15. But at the end its labeled As LD what could this be? Should i be worried that is a fake?

Comment

• vah
          • Aug 2016

AFAIK, LD is "destroyed lamb".

Comment

• oayl
            • Jul 2013

thank you for that!

lastly, im really torn between these two jackets on G

one is from ss 11 limo (i think) code is LV size 50 the other is from fw15 sphynx code LD size 48

which is the better leather? also im 5'7 150 , i dont know if i should get the sz 50it or have the 48it stretch a bit?

Comment

• oayl
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by blackdeath View Post
              Sure can i also see pics of your blistered lamb hackets? Im in the market for a stooges jacket and im not fully decided if i should get the blistered lamb from sphynx

Comment

• mamooon
                • Jun 2015

Originally posted by oayl View Post
                (...) also im 5'7 150 , i dont know if i should get the sz 50it or have the 48it stretch a bit?
                I'm 173cm tall and as i love good food, my weight is around 75kg, so from my perspective i would not recommend the 50. I've got a black blistered (Mollino) lamb in size 50 from SS2014 and it's a pretty loose fit, so i could wear a t-shirt and even a thick knitwear and then it fits perfectly. In 2015 i got an Intarsia of the winter-collection in 48 and that one needed some time to fit, especially the sleeves have been very tight at the beginning. But after some time it felt and still feels now like a second skin. So i went with another Mollino in black blistered of last years collection in 48 and that one also fitted immediately perfect and even it did stretch a tiny lil' bit (as i wear my jackets every day), i'd recommend to go for a 48. But that's just my opinion. ;)

Comment

• oayl
                  • Jul 2013

Originally posted by mamooon View Post
                  I'm 173cm tall and as i love good food, my weight is around 75kg, so from my perspective i would not recommend the 50. I've got a black blistered (Mollino) lamb in size 50 from SS2014 and it's a pretty loose fit, so i could wear a t-shirt and even a thick knitwear and then it fits perfectly. In 2015 i got an Intarsia of the winter-collection in 48 and that one needed some time to fit, especially the sleeves have been very tight at the beginning. But after some time it felt and still feels now like a second skin. So i went with another Mollino in black blistered of last years collection in 48 and that one also fitted immediately perfect and even it did stretch a tiny lil' bit (as i wear my jackets every day), i'd recommend to go for a 48.

But that's just my opinion. ;)
                  Thanks for the repmy! Do you hve any fit pics?

Comment

• mamooon
                    • Jun 2015

@oayl, sorry, no. The Intarsia in 48 is currently at the leather Tailoring to get a new Lining and this will probably still take a couple of weeks but i'll have a look if i'll find the time to quickly take at least a pic of the 50 one and send you a pm then.

Comment

• stagename
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by oayl View Post
                      thank you for that!

lastly, im really torn between these two jackets on G

one is from ss 11 limo (i think) code is LV size 50 the other is from fw15 sphynx code LD size 48

which is the better leather? also im 5'7 150 , i dont know if i should get the sz 50it or have the 48it stretch a bit?
                      Wieght/height don't mean much. Take a leather you own that fits well, measure it, compare the measurements to the jackets you are looking at. Easy peasy.

Comment

• oayl
                        • Jul 2013

Any insight on what the better leather is? Ive researched that LV is vitello calf. Wht is LD though?

Comment

• vah
                          • Aug 2016

Is your short term memory reset every night? What LD is was answered a couple posts up.

Comment

• oayl
                            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by vah View Post
                            Is your short term memory reset every night? What LD is was answered a couple posts up.
                            Hey vah, could you tell me what LD standa for? Thank you

Comment

• bi09111997
                              • Jun 2015

Hi. Not sure if this is the right thread to ask (hopefully it is) but has anyone here shop with 21century store before (New York) as the there are plenty of cheap Rick Owens there and I am not sure if the site is legit or not?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

It's legit. Like YOOX.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎