X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • voltaire's anti-defamation league
    • Aug 2007

Re: Ann Hagen

any price-point tips on the boots....f/w08 boots look like i might want em. tell me under 1kish???

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

So they responded reeeally fast, telling me that older collections wont be available...sigh...[70]

Anyway, they provided me the list of german stockists, Two in Munich, one in Hamburg and one in Berlin...Juhu, i will be in Berlin next week and check out the whole thing...

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• bestial
        • Jun 2008

Really like her stuff! Got a pair of pants, a sweater and a vest, and they're all great! But yeah, she is a little pricey, especially this summer, for the AW08 the prices are going to be lower. Fortunatly my local store will get some of the AW-stuff, can't wait!

Comment

• HWith
          • May 2007

I'm pretty sure they will be about USD 1,000 ... I'll ask some buyers tomorrow. :-)

[quote user="voltaire's anti-defamation league"]any price-point tips on the boots....f/w08 boots look like i might want em. tell me under 1kish???
          [/quote]

Comment

• bestial
            • Jun 2008

HWith do you have a store near you who sells Annhagen (Do you live in Denmark) ? If so, do you know if they have announced any summer sales or whatever, there is some pieces I would love to get my hands on, but the retail now is insane.

Comment

• Piffen
              • Aug 2007

[quote user="bestial"]Really like her stuff! Got a pair of pants, a sweater and a vest, and they're all great! But yeah, she is a little pricey, especially this summer, for the AW08 the prices are going to be lower. Fortunatly my local store will get some of the AW-stuff, can't wait!
              [/quote]

Which store is that?

Comment

• bestial
                • Jun 2008

[quote user="Piffen"]

[quote user="bestial"]Really like her stuff! Got a pair of pants, a sweater and a vest, and they're all great! But yeah, she is a little pricey, especially this summer, for the AW08 the prices are going to be lower. Fortunatly my local store will get some of the AW-stuff, can't wait!
                [/quote]

Which store is that?

[/quote]

Fico, a small store in Gävle.

But you live in Gothenburg, couldn't cost much to get over to copenhagen and buy it there? Several (okay.. 3 maybe?) stores who stocks them.

Comment

• Piffen
                  • Aug 2007

[quote user="bestial"][quote user="Piffen"]

[/quote]

Which store is that?

[/quote]

Fico, a small store in Gävle.

But you live in Gothenburg, couldn't cost much to get over to copenhagen and buy it there? Several (okay.. 3 maybe?) stores who stocks them.

[/quote]

True dat. But I'm really lazy and being able to visit friends in STHLM and at the same time get some shopping done is a deal hard to beat.. ^^ But I've got noboys in Gävle, was just hoping it was some STHLM store.

But yeah sure, I guess I'llbe visiting CPH a few times this fall. I'll try to hang out with some danish headswhile I'm at it so I won't feel I'm wasting my precious time..[85]

Thanks for the info though! :)

Comment

• bestial
                    • Jun 2008

No problem, they are trying to get a webstore up, but it takes time.

But I shouldn't tell so many people, I want the clothes for myself! ;) Would be a bummer to get there a little bit to late and find out that everything was sold out through the webstore. [87]

Comment

• Piffen
                      • Aug 2007

[quote user="bestial"]

No problem, they are trying to get a webstore up, but it takes time.

But I shouldn't tell so many people, I want the clothes for myself! ;) Would be a bummer to get there a little bit to late and find out that everything was sold out through the webstore. [87]

[/quote]

Haha, yeah, that would suck, but Sweden doesn't really have a market for this stuff so I don't think you need to worry, at all. :)

But props to them forgambling like that.

Comment

• bestial
                        • Jun 2008

they are the only store in sweden who will carry them, and the reason is that they sold out everything they bought from the aw07. I bought a sweater for 3500SEK, it felt. [76]

Comment

• HWith
                          • May 2007

I'll ask around sometime this week. :-)

[quote user="bestial"]HWith do you have a store near you who sells Annhagen (Do you live in Denmark) ? If so, do you know if they have announced any summer sales or whatever, there is some pieces I would love to get my hands on, but the retail now is insane.
                          [/quote]

Comment

• Piffen
                            • Aug 2007

[quote user="bestial"]they are the only store in sweden who will carry them, and the reason is that they sold out everything they bought from the aw07. I bought a sweater for 3500SEK, it felt. [76]
                            [/quote]

Really? That's cool, perhaps things are changing.. One can only hope.

Comment

• bestial
                              • Jun 2008

[quote user="HWith"]

I'll ask around sometime this week. :-)

[quote user="bestial"]HWith do you have a store near you who sells Annhagen (Do you live in Denmark) ? If so, do you know if they have announced any summer sales or whatever, there is some pieces I would love to get my hands on, but the retail now is insane.
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

Awesome! Then the only thing left for you to do is to buy those things for me.[H]

Comment

• HWith
                                • May 2007

Apparently footwear costs between $600 and $1,000. I asked a friend who bought directly from Annhagen (although they only sell pieces not readily available in Denmark), so I don't know if those prices are the same as store retail. I'll try to remember to ask the buyers later today, as I said I would. :-)

EDIT: Oh, and I guess those prices are for SS footwear...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎