Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collection Blanche by Ann Demeulemeester.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pinoy
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Chris, you will piss your pants. Ann is redoing some of the Twilight collection :-)
    Faust, have you heard if Ann is still keeping Collection Blanche for women exclusively or will she be redoing any menswear?

here's to wishful thinking...

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Womens only. But there are pieces you can use - tees in large sizes fit a size small and they are not feminine cuts, there is a scarf also, a belt with chains like I have, and I can easily fit the riding boots in a big women's size.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• metin
        • Dec 2008

Who is carrying this stuff in the West Coast?

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Barneys in NYC has it, so check the LA and SF branches.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Bump for interest1.

By the way, Barneys has one piece from the twilight collection - a long black chiffon top with star prints.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Checked out the new season today. Dropped my jaw from happiness that Ann reissued the slim pants with straps on the knees!!!! I am totally getting them. She also reissued the pants I have from FW02 - the ones with buttons on legs to make them slimmer - amazing piece and still one of my favorite pants. Some other gorgeous stuff as well, including the rider boot and small washed leather wallets.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• curiouscharles
                • Jan 2008

any online retailers going to be carrying this faust? or any boutiques in europe per chance?

-

Comment

• gnarjen
                  • Oct 2009

Thanks Faust for the details on what's coming next. I can't wait to see what else there is!

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                    • Jan 2010

I can't wait to get to New York in February.

I'm really happy that Ann has been doing the Blanche collection. A good design should be relevant for more than one season.

I was able to get a new holy tanktop to replace my original one and I also got the holy tank with the silver print. I'm happy to see the star prints in the new collection, but I hope she remakes her lightweight denim jeans again as mine are threadbare. It will be great to see and touch things in New York. Glad I can fit into the women's sizes.
                    THE HOUSE OF DIS
                    embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                      any online retailers going to be carrying this faust? or any boutiques in europe per chance?
                      Antonioli has it online, I believe. I think Pollyanna should pick it up, forgot to ask Mark today about that. Too busy drinking....

I had a full stocklist somewhere, but not sure if I'll be able to find it.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by gnarjen View Post
                        Thanks Faust for the details on what's coming next. I can't wait to see what else there is!
                        Also pants from FW02 (I have the original) that have buttons on the legs to make them slimmer (like waist tabs, but on legs, really neat), some blazers with straps on sleeves and some beautiful jewelry, a rider boot, small bags and small washed leather wallets. There was more, but I can't remember.

houseofids, yesterday i got the star print long sleeve and a scarf. standby for some little prince steez in waywt when i get back to new york tomorrow.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                          Luisa via Roma also has a couple pieces right now.
                          THE HOUSE OF DIS
                          embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• mike
                            • Dec 2006

this is an interesting idea, but i cant help but think that these re-issues are not as good as the originals. but maybe its just me.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

/\ What makes you say that? They are direct copies of the originals, down to the fabric.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by mike View Post
                                this is an interesting idea, but i cant help but think that these re-issues are not as good as the originals. but maybe its just me.
                                from experience of designing, I can tell you that sometimes re-issues are even better than the original because if there was a flaw or fail aspect in the original design, it can be improved upon /corrected when doing the reissue.........
                                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎