Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Julius SS09 - Paris

Default Julius SS09 - Paris

You know you want it, bishes.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Default Re: Julius SS09 - Paris

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Pretty efficient clothes "designing" - just remove jumper or trousers as appropriate and et voila aw collection becomes ss!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Johnny- [74] its really true. Its a little sleeker than I was expecting, less draping and less layers.

it's pretty boring.
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

[quote user="ddohnggo"]it's pretty boring.
    [/quote]

it's jurius, of course its boring. same leather jackets, what else do people want from them?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I like all the cropped pants. It's nothing new but there's a bunch here I can see myself wearing.
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

I was not expecting this.... Yeah, everything that they have ever done alllooks the same to me.

All the footwear looks really nice too.
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

basics for the goth ninjitsu
    Intelligence and Valor. Boredom and Tranquility.

I can only imagine what the invitation said...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

well I like the sheer wrap in #105426 ? since I completely missed Rick's striped shawl from this season (I planned to wear it to his store opening), I have been craving one.

[quote user="hanajibu"]well I like the sheer wrap in #105426 ? since I completely missed Rick's striped shawl from this season (I planned to wear it to his store opening), I have been craving one.[/quote]

I was told there probably will not be an opening party, so you are safe

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

maybe not a public one, but surely a private.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Not a huge departure from the past few seasons, but I do love it. It is really a whole lot less industrial/military than the past couple collections which is really good for me. The general styling looks a bit cleaner than the current ss08 collection and the footwear seems to be back the cleaner basics, which I was really missing. Can't wait to see item shots.

This is may be the only runway show we will see from Julius. The general aesthetic is an old one with us who spend our days reading fashion forums and researching these minor brands, but the brand is still very unknown to the general populace. This show was supposed to be their official introduction into the fashion world to say "here we are." Aside for the lack of extreme layering and draping, it does a great job at establishing their look and appealing to those who are going to be into it but who might not be familiar yet with the brand. I've already heard a few things about the fw09 collection and how the image differs and with this collection I can already see the slow changing towards it. It is a bit more elegant, a bit less industrial, and hopefully by next time we should really be surprised. Julius just seems to love to slowwwwllllyyy shift their look which can get a bit repetitive if you're not looking at the entire picture.

edit: found some other photos from Reuters..

prrrrrettty cool.

I think Julius is still great for the gothninja "basics" as they maintain a nice silhouette.

... still awaiting the twist jeans from them this season. I keep poring over these photos to see if they're doing a twist black pants but it's hard to tell.

so who's buying the leather aviator cap? hahahahsa

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

same old same old, i was hoping for a little more color like the beige they had used in previously in s/s

i think thats one thing thats unique about julius tho they hardly change at all they just expand their core customer base slowly and make the same pieces over and over