Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DudleyGray
    • Jul 2013

Just be thankful it's not a CCP colorway.
    bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• goldsamxo
      • Jan 2017

Mmmmmm Butt Muscle flavored
      Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
      Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• Law
        • Dec 2013

Comment: "Definitely not difficult to get. You just ask for a water and they'll give you one for free."

Seller: "Just came in store very difficult to get."

Comment

• Nickefuge
          • Nov 2014

Searching for 2003 Raf Simons x Coke can? We’ve got Raf Simons Men's Accessories starting at $180 and plenty of other Men's Accessories. Shop our selection of Raf Simons today!

"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
          -Paris Hilton

Comment

• clamence
            • Feb 2017

What's the old adage about a fool and their money?

Comment

• derpington
              • Oct 2009

I think it's a fool with lots of money can become president of the United States.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by derpington View Post
                I think it's a fool with lots of money can become president of the United States.
                Z.I.N.G.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• goldsamxo
                  • Jan 2017

Probably the coolest 'WTF' I've ever found

Designers on ETSY are selling this 'Human Flesh' leather jacket, not going to lie I find it kinda cool - it's obvious there's talent there...
                  http://evome.co/someone-is-selling-h...most-2000/?=mm

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                  Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• richard_cao
                    • Mar 2016

That's a little bit of ewww
                    Never dress down.

Comment

• goldsamxo
                      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by richard_cao View Post
                      That's a little bit of ewww
                      It's a lot of ew & a little bit of 'Okay..", I don't know, I surprisingly like it? I'm genuinely curious about the leather and how they molded it. Guess that's the more technical side of me talking.

Comment

• Williebabzan
                        • Jul 2008

Cmon man... Where is this forum heading nowadays?

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Williebabzan View Post
                          Cmon man... Where is this forum heading nowadays?
                          so as an avid horror film fan, and someone who works with visual effects and motion graphics, I think that this falls into two very specific categories, one being cosplay(grotesque rather) which for some reason this forum in 2017 would rather discuss. the second category is borderline psychopathic, do you not think this taking it a little too far? who would use this outside of Halloween? I also think that this kid gold should chill out because you are spamming this site a little bit too much for my liking, you might be excited or something but you should step back and analyze the content of your posts yo. your post frequency is 1.39 is that like the highest on the forum atm?
                          Originally posted by unwashed
                          Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                          Originally posted by Ahimsa
                          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• julian_doe
                            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                            so as an avid horror film fan, and someone who works with visual effects and motion graphics, I think that this falls into two very specific categories, one being cosplay(grotesque rather) which for some reason this forum in 2017 would rather discuss. the second category is borderline psychopathic, do you not think this taking it a little too far? who would use this outside of Halloween? I also think that this kid gold should chill out because you are spamming this site a little bit too much for my liking, you might be excited or something but you should step back and analyze the content of your posts yo. your post frequency is 1.39 is that like the highest on the forum atm?
                            Preach.

Comment

• darkbydesign
                              • Sep 2010

^^+1 to Trigger's response above. Totally agree and that's coming from yet another huge horror film fan.

Changing subjects - this is the weirdest Grailed listing I've seen in ages but someone seems to be upset about having a minimum on a pre-order / custom order. So weird that someone wouldn't except such a requirement.... Anyway, I thought it was funny. "Hi, I don't like how BBS's new "buy" guidelines are, so I'm going to sell my entire collection." made me laugh especially with the bulk of the posting being a wordy rant with basically no photos...

Searching for BBS Hoodies Various years.? We’ve got Boris Bidjan Saberi Men's Tops starting at $1500 and plenty of other Men's Tops. Shop our selection of Boris Bidjan Saberi today!

Comment

• mamooon
                                • Jun 2015

An IKEA-"inspired"-shopping-bag by Balenciaga for more than 2.100 US$ - WTF?!
                                ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎