Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 550BC
    • Jan 2013

I actually haven't heard that story before haha, but it's quite popular in Australia from what I've heard. I put this in the same category as Fabrixquare but less worse
    a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Lohikaarme
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
      I actually haven't heard that story before haha, but it's quite popular in Australia from what I've heard. I put this in the same category as Fabrixquare but less worse
      AllSaints territory perhaps? Fabrixquare is in the same realm as ioffer. Allsaints is like Zara but better.

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
        Allsaints is like Zara but better.
        How is it any "better"?
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• PurpleJesuss
          • May 2014

it's more expensive so it has to be better

Comment

• Lohikaarme
            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
            How is it any "better"?
            Designs look better sometimes? I think they tend to last longer/use better materials (even if barely). I have friends that like their AS stuff (denim jacket, sneakers... I guess the sole is pretty good, heard nothing about the leathers though). Zara stuff feels lower in quality, especially the footwear. Stuff also shrinks like crazy in the wash. I had a Zara viscose tee that shrank at least an entire size in the dryer. I don't own any AS though so I can't directly compare (I've only felt a few items).

Comment

• 550BC
              • Jan 2013

http://instagram.com/claudemaus judge for yourself, there are plenty of people that think Claude Maus is ''original'' and that Claude Maus comes up with these ideas/designs.

None is better than the other, they're all bootlegs -> wannabe's
              a fish out of water dies

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Designs look better sometimes? I think they tend to last longer/use better materials (even if barely). I have friends that like their AS stuff (denim jacket, sneakers... I guess the sole is pretty good, heard nothing about the leathers though). Zara stuff feels lower in quality, especially the footwear. Stuff also shrinks like crazy in the wash. I had a Zara viscose tee that shrank at least an entire size in the dryer. I don't own any AS though so I can't directly compare (I've only felt a few items).
                I think you are comparing one rotten apple to another, one might look slightly better from some angle but they are both garbage.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Squat
                  • Feb 2012

Stuff also shrinks like crazy in the wash. I had a Zara viscose tee that shrank at least an entire size in the dryer. I don't own any AS though so I can't directly compare
                  A good start would maybe be, if you stopped putting your viscose tees in the dryer. In there, Viscose will always shrink. It's always good also, to simply follow the garments care instructions, often to be found on care-tags inside the garment.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Squat View Post
                    A good start would maybe be, if you stopped putting your viscose tees in the dryer. In there, Viscose will always shrink. It's always good also, to simply follow the garments care instructions, often to be found on care-tags inside the garment.
                    As a college student I don't have time or space to lay out my viscose tees. Anyhow, I noticed minimal shrinkage from my American Apparel ones, so there's something to say from that. I do hang dry my pants and outerwear though.

Honestly if I get a Rick tee though, I can never see myself going to the dry cleaners for that. I'd probably figure out how to hang dry it somehow though.

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                    I think you are comparing one rotten apple to another, one might look slightly better from some angle but they are both garbage.
                    Both are overpriced sure, and both steal designs, but I still say AS is better. That might purely be because of the higher price point though. I think AS uses Raf/CP soles (one or the other, can't remember).
                    Last edited by Lohikaarme; 06-01-2014, 04:19 PM. Reason: multiquote

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

I've machine washed every one of my rick tees without any problem, but thats kind beside the point..

I'm not talking about price or quality of some details. Both make soulless, cheaply made, unoriginal highstreet crap. Allsaints is like an "edgy" Abercrombie and Fitch.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
                        http://instagram.com/claudemaus judge for yourself, there are plenty of people that think Claude Maus is ''original'' and that Claude Maus comes up with these ideas/designs.

None is better than the other, they're all bootlegs -> wannabe's
                        All these guys do is rip off SZ WAYWTs - they've been doing it for years, a well known fact.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• interest1
                          • Nov 2008

"Does this bathing suit make my liver look fat?"

sain't

Comment

• upsilonkng
                            • May 2010

AllSaints territory perhaps? Fabrixquare is in the same realm as ioffer. Allsaints is like Zara but better.
                            this is like comparing the Whopper to the Big Mac,which pink slime taste best... i think most of us here are talking about actual food, please knock it off.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                              this is like comparing the Whopper to the Big Mac,which pink slime taste best... i think most of us here are talking about actual food, please knock it off.
                              Isn't this the best place to talk about such brands though? After all, this is the WTF thread.

Anyhow, I've derailed this thread enough. I'm going to stop with that.

Didn't realize Obscur was this popular... http://www.ioffer.com/i/obscur-zippe...cket-510143494

Comment

• newp
                                • Feb 2013

Didn't realize Obscur was this popular... http://www.ioffer.com/i/obscur-zippe...cket-510143494
                                I hope these reviews were fake-produced, otherwise... ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎