Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 956

Thread: What are you watching?

  1. #61

    Default

    yeah, this entourage season not been so good. its become even more vaccuuuus than before
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kira View Post
    I am totally addicted to detective/police dramas on TV. I watch all of the Law and Order's- regular, SVU and Criminal Intent and I like CSI Miami, Numbers, Criminal Minds, and now Life... Help me. Just looked at my DVR...

    But I will say that when LOST comes back on, that is my ultimate favorite
    You gotta watch The Wire if you haven't already... far and away the best Police drama, I might go as far as to say best tv show ever?

    Quote Originally Posted by philip nod View Post
    yeah, this entourage season not been so good. its become even more vaccuuuus than before
    I agree but its still had some great moments (Ari's bitchslap, Drama's drunken serenade). I just wish the episodes were longer, they're always around like 22 minutes or some shit, I think there have even been episodes that were sub 20 minutes.

  3. #63
    Senior Member Huxley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Do any of you watch Battlestar Galactica? I highly recommend it. One of the best shows on Television right now, and this coming from a guy whos favorites are The Wire, Six Feet Under, & Twin Peaks. At first I was a bit apprehensive, but it's so much more than just a "sci-fi" show. Most people just roll their eyes whenever it's mentioned before they've actually seen an episode.

  4. #64
    "Man is certainly crazy. He could not make a mite, and he makes gods by the dozen."

  5. #65

    Default



    if ever in need of a good laugh, I suggest you watch the above scene. jordan kills it. sooooo funny.

  6. #66

    Default

    i just got The Fall ^ yesterday, and i watched it twice in one night. loved it.

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huxley View Post
    Do any of you watch Battlestar Galactica? I highly recommend it. One of the best shows on Television right now, and this coming from a guy whos favorites are The Wire, Six Feet Under, & Twin Peaks. At first I was a bit apprehensive, but it's so much more than just a "sci-fi" show. Most people just roll their eyes whenever it's mentioned before they've actually seen an episode.
    I've been meaning to watch it, probably will have to wait till the summer or winter break when I have more time... I consistently hear great things about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by kompressorkev View Post
    i just got The Fall ^ yesterday, and i watched it twice in one night. loved it.
    I was sort of disappointed by The Fall, the visuals were fantastic but the story left a lot to be desired. I guess in the end while I appreciate good visual I just care more for the story...

  8. #68

    Default

    "Man is certainly crazy. He could not make a mite, and he makes gods by the dozen."

  9. #69

    Default

    "Nico" with Steven Segal

    Don't ask me why 'cause i don't know too....


  10. #70

  11. #71

    Default

    Just want to call out that the new season of Scare Tactics with Tracy Morgan is funny as hell.

  12. #72

    Default

    Saw Tropic Thunder 5 minutes ago, one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long long time.

  13. #73

    Default

    The Orphanage
    Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

  14. #74

    Default

    After seeing that picket pic in the important threads, I needed a break from all things serious. Pulled out one of my favorite comedies of all time. Monty Python's Holy Grail. Had to share what I believe is one of the funniest dialogues ever in cinema.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o76WQzVJ434
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

    Sartorialoft

    "She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

  15. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DHC View Post
    After seeing that picket pic in the important threads, I needed a break from all things serious. Pulled out one of my favorite comedies of all time. Monty Python's Holy Grail. Had to share what I believe is one of the funniest dialogues ever in cinema.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o76WQzVJ434
    The scene with the black night is also great
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMkth8FWno

  16. #76

    Default

    Prison Break Season 4 though it's getting a little monotonous and repetitive but don't all TV shows do.

  17. #77

    Default

    travel channel. CR-AAAZY brittish older man in the middle-east is actually kinda entertaining. But we're visiting my parents and my dad has the remote, so he switched over to football

  18. #78

    Default

    Just watched Fatih Akins 'Edge of Heaven' Not as in your face and Intense as the first movie BUT def a worthy watch..
    He is one deep dark troubled soul & has an amazing ability to tell stories

  19. #79

    Default

    Yesterday I watched the new Bourdain, they had dinner at Dufresne's wd-50 which was the only interesting part of the show.

  20. #80
    kitsch killer Faust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long hard road out of hell
    Posts
    37,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by swami View Post
    Just watched Fatih Akins 'Edge of Heaven' Not as in your face and Intense as the first movie BUT def a worthy watch..
    He is one deep dark troubled soul & has an amazing ability to tell stories
    Agreed! I am looking forward to this - thanks for reminding me to move it up in my netflix queue. He is a very talented director.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

    StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •