Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: The SZ guide to Berlin

Quote Originally Posted by Jeroenr View Post
    Im gonna be there too, during Easter. Pauly Saal is already booked. Will see if i have time to check the other things too. Will be there for Sven Väth in Watergate, so not sure if we have time for much more.
    For dinner I highly recommend Nobelhart & Schmutzig. They call their approach to cooking "brutal regional", meaning they exclusively cook with ingredients from Berlin. No pepper, no lemons, no chilli etc.
    I go there once a year and it’s an absolute delight.
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Quote Originally Posted by Nickefuge View Post
    For dinner I highly recommend Nobelhart & Schmutzig. They call their approach to cooking "brutal regional", meaning they exclusively cook with ingredients from Berlin. No pepper, no lemons, no chilli etc.
    I go there once a year and it’s an absolute delight.
    Oh wow. Thanks. Thats looks good! Its on my to do list for next time. We'll have only time for 1 good dinner. The rest of the time, we're gonna be partying and recuperating.

Do you know a decent to good sushi place? We stay at the NH near the Volkspark Friedrichshain.

I’ve only been living here for a year, so I rely on tips from my co-worker, but I’ve been to the first one once and the food was good (the interior was very ambitious, to say the least).

Dudu (hipster)
    Aki Tatsu (cheap, authentic)
    Sticks N Sushi (medium posh)
    893 Ryōtei (pricey, looks good though)
    Sushi Club
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton