Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 242434445464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1124

Thread: GUIDI

Didn't know Sweden retailed Guidi but great information! - Do you know if they have the 788Z in red reversed in stock in 42 or 43?

Your red is nice too but I prefer the reversed red, when it comes to Guidi and the plain/reversed red in CCP.

Regarding custom order, you'll have to wait if you order from hide-m. - It takes around 3 month or so but not fuck long as the Office!!

Also like 992 in dirty white kangaroo..

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Grüveltner View Post
    Didn't know Sweden retailed Guidi but great information! - Do you know if they have the 788Z in red reversed in stock in 42 or 43?
    Unfortunately no 788z in stock atm. Don't know if they ordered any red reversed for their fall. I can ask and send you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Strike View Post
    Unfortunately no 788z in stock atm. Don't know if they ordered any red reversed for their fall. I can ask and send you a pm.
    Yeah, that would be perfect - thanks man!

- Also if you know somebody who has them used that could work too cause I really want them..

Banned

New "business" model (code OX02). Apparently a whole new last. Very excited to see a pointier shape as I always found the roundness somewhat limiting for more serious affairs. Photo courtesy of Holger.

really cool, anyone know how much they go for?

Quote Originally Posted by daou0782 View Post
    New "business" model (code OX02). Apparently a whole new last. Very excited to see a pointier shape as I always found the roundness somewhat limiting for more serious affairs. Photo courtesy of Holger.
    Guidi's third last? Are they retiring the current one?

Wish Guidi would vibram all their shoes like that, save time and money on our end.

^Wow, those are really nice! Slimmer profile without being too pointy.

I'm looking for a small shoulder bag that should fit a lightweight notebook/tablet (10-13") as biggest item, next to keys/wallet/phone..

There is the Q10 and the MR07, are there any more Guidi bags out there that could fit this purpose?

And to the Q10 users: could this be too small for this?

q10 is quite small. maybe 20cm in width or less. also it doesn't fit that much stuff.

i think you'd better get a q15

Quote Originally Posted by daou0782 View Post

I think that is really nice, something different.

Quote Originally Posted by Scander View Post
    I think that is really nice, something different.

Wtf. I thought it was a joke at first and then I saw the guidi brand on the heel. Where the hell did you find this? And how much? Shucks might want one.
    Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Quote Originally Posted by bukka View Post
    Wtf. I thought it was a joke at first and then I saw the guidi brand on the heel. Where the hell did you find this? And how much? Shucks might want one.

A Japanese buyer's blog, helps to know the language to find what you're looking for

there's so many pics out there in the japanese internet

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    A Japanese buyer's blog, helps to know the language to find what you're looking for

there's so many pics out there in the japanese internet

Linku oneigaishimasu, nihongo daijobu da to omou. (I'm not using my computer so I don't have the japanese keyboard right now^^)

どうして先に言ってくれなかったの???

http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/shelter2/diary/

it's Shelter II's blog, there's a bunch of pics of stuff that you never really see.

どうして先に言ってくれなかったの???

http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/shelter2/diary/

it's Shelter II's blog, there's a bunch of pics of stuff that you never really see.
    Couldn't really know that this was taken from a japanese blog
    My japanese is quite rusted though, it's been already a year since I'm back and I couldn't practice it at all here. I decided to start classes once again next month

I remember going to Lift and being completely shocked by their pricing. At least 15% more expensive than any european shop...

Quote Originally Posted by bukka View Post
    I remember going to Lift and being completely shocked by their pricing. At least 15% more expensive than any european shop...
    keeping it relevant,

Lift is supposed to be a Guidi Showroom but it seems like they aren't doing that responsibility right now. . .

does anyone have pictures of the black with blue undertones, or black with green undertone's color codes, and could they do this with red?

let me know if you've heard about this

Lift is supposed to be a Guidi Showroom but it seems like they aren't doing that responsibility right now. . .
    Really? I guess I don't get what a Showroom is then. Or they don't get it. When I went there, they had more m.a+ than guidi.
    I remember trying a pair of dark purple backzip but the 190'000円 was nowhere close to what I could afford.

I can't find the guidi flip flops, do you remember the price?

seems those beach sandals are the upcoming SS items, so I don't think theres a price unless you email guidi for the MSRP or something like that.

Lift doesnt have these particular undertone blacks that i'm referring to though, In fact Lift doesn't have shoes my size unless it's CCP.

Biggest Guidi size they carry is 43, with the occasional 44 here and there.