X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karamazov
    • Jan 2011

No problem! I'll edit that post if I find any more of them. Perhaps we can get a full list together at some point.

I wonder what Robbie's role is in the picture these days; he hasn't been in any of the shows since F/W08.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

On the old Raf's website there were videos of all old collections. I don't know why they took them down.

Not sure about Robbie - maybe he did not want to move to Milan. If so, I can sympathize.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Karamazov
        • Jan 2011

Yeah, I trawled through the old site using the Wayback Machine, but the videos weren't archived.

Haha, maybe it's Milan that changed Raf's work...

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Yes, we call it "The Dirk Bikkembergs syndrome." Milan is the black hole. Only Poell can resist, but only because he has cashed in his faustian bargain a long time ago.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Karamazov
            • Jan 2011

I believe that is the most succinct and appropriate way I have ever heard such a situation be described.

I hope these problems he's been having with his manufacturer re-adjusts his view a bit, though. The notion of instability is typically good for that, and I think he still may have something new to show us.

Comment

• Mar 2009

i'll just leave this here
              Posts on lacollectionneuse tagged as raf simons

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

/\ awesome!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• michael_kard
                  • Oct 2010

I was just looking at the photos on the first two pages... What is up. I mean, I know his latest collections have been discussed/deemed to be shit so many times, but seriously, what the hell happened?
                  ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                  Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• TINTININBRUSSELS
                    • Dec 2010

you are leaving it where exactly, W ? it's so funny you are chasin after raf's relics on ebay like a scavenger. and aren't you the one who wanted to have those neoprene blazers one day? someone told me..lol..i dont understand what your problem is..are you sad raf doesnt care about you? you are just a little teenager trying to get approval of the old losers here, lame. you know when i see a man in his 40s dressed in that 'peasant in the woods' gear (owens, doma etc), i pity him. looks like someone trying to look young. not a respectable appearance.
                    you are all so jealous.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

hmmm, looks like we just established who's the teenager here.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Matay
                        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Karamazov View Post
                        Videos for some of the shows (I know a couple were put up prior, but just to have them all in one post...):

F/W95
                        F/W96 Pt. 1 Pt. 2 "We Only Come Out at Night"
                        F/W98 Pt. 1 Pt. 2 "Radioactivity"
                        S/S02 "Woe Onto Those Who Spit on the Fear Generation... The Wind Will Blow it Back"
                        S/S03
                        F/W03 "Closer"
                        S/S04 "May the Circle Unbroken"
                        F/W04 "Life is, in Itself and Forever, Shipwreck"
                        S/S05 "History of the World"
                        F/W05 "All Shadows and Deliverance"
                        F/W06
                        F/W07
                        S/S08
                        AMAZING!
                        Thanks so much!
                        the monotony of domesticity was not to his liking

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by TINTININBRUSSELS View Post
                          you are leaving it where exactly, W ? it's so funny you are chasin after raf's relics on ebay like a scavenger. and aren't you the one who wanted to have those neoprene blazers one day? someone told me..lol..i dont understand what your problem is..are you sad raf doesnt care about you? you are just a little teenager trying to get approval of the old losers here, lame. you know when i see a man in his 40s dressed in that 'peasant in the woods' gear (owens, doma etc), i pity him. looks like someone trying to look young. not a respectable appearance.
                          you are all so jealous.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Teazer
                            • Dec 2010

thank you karamazov,
                            the ss02 collection is really great...a political statement in this collection?
                            One of the most beatiful collections from Raf is the a/w 99.
                            Some pictures from mafia-hunt: http://skelemitz.wordpress.com/2009/...-simons-aw-99/

Comment

• Karamazov
                              • Jan 2011

As you can see, I had to correct a few show names. There are quite a few different ones floating around.

Comment

• Mar 2009

Originally posted by TINTININBRUSSELS View Post
                                you are all so jealous.
                                u mad?

yeah, i want a neoprene blazer (and i know the smallest one is too big for me anyway) because i like neoprene and the gorilla arms. it's not his strongest idea (far from it) but i like it.
                                Last edited by ***; 03-24-2013, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎