• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kirky
    Banned
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by sCrAtChy View Post
    This is one of the most premium cigarette in the world. It has a very heavy taste. Only can get it in China though as far as I know of. But feels like heaven.

People are known to stand in line in stores even before they open to get a chance to snag a carton of Panda cigarettes.

Notice the extra long filter of Panda cigarettes. Also notice the authenticity code that can only be seen with an ultraviolet light. This confirms that your Panda cigarettes are authentic.

Holy, Panda is sick man!

China has so many premium smokes

the soft-packs are great too

Love Seven Stars

altho it has korean on it(my frd brought it for me from korean airport), it's actually

made in Japan

Comment

• Fenix
      • Aug 2010

Liga Privada

Anyone know where I can order some LP Flying Feral Pig's? I've checked most of the regular online spots...all sold out.
      Originally posted by hausofblaq
      Grow up.

Comment

• volta
        • May 2009

how are the zanzibar's?
        oh weh mir, seemed to like them, iirc.

Comment

• trentk
          • Oct 2010

What are the health risks associated with nasal snuff? (that is dry, not wet, snuff)
          "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• olethomas
            • Dec 2010

i believe it's very possible you've all forgotten about this thread but i'm reaching out in case someone's still following:

is there any way to get american spirits (any kind will do) in europe? going to the us every time i need a pack of cigarettes has turned out to be an expensive affair.

Comment

• galia
              • Jun 2009

in France they're sold in almost every tabac. don't know about other countries

Comment

• Marko
                • Jul 2009

They are more expensive than most others in the states, as well.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

american spirits are the best cigarette on earth.
                  www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• galia
                    • Jun 2009

if there were menthol american spirits I would probably smoke them

Comment

• olethomas
                      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by DRRRK
                      Same for Germany. A little pricier than others all the time.
                      well, here in norway a pack of 20 filter camel cigarettes cost €13 ($16.80).
                      i have a hard time believing there's any place in the world cigarettes cost more.

Comment

• trentk
                        • Oct 2010

Romeo y Julietta cigar and an ever so slightly aged wuyi yancha. Tried a 2004 sheng puerh with the first third of the cigar, and the pairing was not harmonious.
                        "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• mrbeuys
                          • May 2008

This site prompts such a Pavlovian response in me, it's not even funny...

A museum of cigarette packaging for people interested in packaging design. Based on the collection of Igor Sergeev.

Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                            • Sep 2008

heh, back off the wagon? I still remember your post a while back when you had quit that time, telling the e-cigarette dude to either "do it right or don't do it at all."
                            www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• mrbeuys
                              • May 2008

I think I said it before, I have not given up smoking but rather the idea that I can not be a smoker. So I smoke when I want to, and I don't the rest of the time. At the moment that comes to about 5 a week, which according to my doctor is about as bad as walking along a London street during rush hour.
                              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• kunk75
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

this is true, I alternate between these and my pathetic e-cig

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                                american spirits are the best cigarette on earth.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎