Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Castor
    • Nov 2009

I can't wait to see the pants with the back zip.
    Originally posted by DRRRK
    The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• Nikov
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by kyniver View Post
      I think these pants are very interesting...but not sure how good it'd look with no jacket on. I'm not a fan of tucked in shirts.

The sneakers are just awesome. Loving the straps again :)
      i dont think a tucked in shirt is necessary. looks like the bunching of the waist creates a sort of "platform" where the bottom of your top can simply fall onto.

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Christian View Post
        The example of the trousers should maybe the occasion to explain the kind of reluctance I've with this collection.
        They're great, of course, with the high and ingeneous waistband, which allows to wear it bunched or folded flat, with their wide thighs and very narrow calf (with a zipper on the back of them), with the integrated belt underlining the waist and balancing the very high waist part.
        But I can't help thinking that they're overdesigned though.
        Hi Christian. I read somewhere that they did end up in your closet, so what made you change your mind? (If I misunderstood, please ignore ).

For some reason I ended up with the version, without the back zip, in 100% wool. I think it was the fabric choice that made me go the other way, but I'm still drawn to them ...

I always thought that Ann's trousers is one of her strength, though its a part of her work that seems to be bypassed. That's why I love DSM's buyer, there is always 5-6+ different trousers hanging from the racks I can emerge myself in.
        Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
        Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• Chant
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

You're right, I finally bought them. But hesitated almost 1h30, trying them many times on.
          In the end, wife came, and said : "Buy them, they're nice and suit you well." So did I.
          But wife loves Ann.
          They're sleeping in the closet at the moment. I said that I would take a pic of them, and forgot.

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Christian View Post
            You're right, I finally bought them. But hesitated almost 1h30, trying them many times on.
            In the end, wife came, and said : "Buy them, they're nice and suit you well." So did I.
            But wife loves Ann.
            They're sleeping in the closet at the moment. I said that I would take a pic of them, and forgot.
            Though not really necessary to quote, I just wanted to highlight something ...

Always listen to your wife!

And they do suit you very well, as it has also already been said here.

I've tried them on twice now, I might have to go back for a third.
            Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
            Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍