Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bleu1950
    • Jan 2013

I was buying a julius tank from ebay...the seller asked me "are you a member of SZ?" I google-searched it and for some reason found the "sg" board.. I didnt register at that time but browsed once in a while. Because i didnt bookmark it, sometimes the google search led me to here as well. I had then been browsing the two forums for a few months (thinking they are the same board) until i registered here and found that the password would not work on the other one.

T

Comment

• the breaks
      • Sep 2007

Hey

Is there any way to make it more noticeable when you've received a new private message? I never really look at that top part of the page so messages sit in my inbox for days :(
      Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• ES3K
        • Oct 2008

/\ you can activate email notify when a private msg gets in (user CP -> edit options)

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

you can also activate a pop up notification from the same settings
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• DudleyGray
            • Jul 2013

SZ could benefit from a makeover, something consistent with the magazine website and OtherFashion. Aesthetics is important, after all...
            bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Nickefuge
              • Nov 2014

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
              SZ could benefit from a makeover, something consistent with the magazine website and OtherFashion. Aesthetics is important, after all...
              I second that, it looks outdated. Maybe just add some chainstitch to the borders? haha
              "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Yeah, that's why I asked for some ideas from forum members, but didn't get anything worthwhile.

I am also considering bringing all three into one website, but I don't know if it's a good idea or not.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DudleyGray
                  • Jul 2013

You'd think of all forums, this one would have some creative graphic design people to help with that. Hopefully, whoever can take up that kind of job will make the design iPhone-centric. It would just be great to look at a website that makes an iPhone look like an SZ device, moreso than an iPhone used to look at the internet on which SZ happens to be.
                  bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
                    You'd think of all forums, this one would have some creative graphic design people to help with that.
                    yea thats what we thought
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Arkady
                      • Apr 2011

Sending this to a brilliant designer friend of mine named Lenora who frequents the forum -- I would definitely offer but I'm terminally swamped right now.
                      Last edited by Arkady; 09-28-2015, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• okayvin
                        • Sep 2013

Please enable RSS for the forum

Comment

• cjbreed
                          • Feb 2009

are we back
                          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• dji
                            • Feb 2008

looks like the activity on the temp forum hasn't carried over?

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

No, we were unable to reconstruct the database. The forced upgrade to vBulletin 5 has really screwed us. We will still go ahead with the upgrade to vBulletin 4 in the coming days, but everything should be more or less back to normal.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

ah fair enough. still seeing some errors like the below E:
                                Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 94371840 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8436558 bytes) in /home/stylezeitgeistps/stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php on line 1090

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎