Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Zam Barrett Dialogue

DNA Pant in "Black tan" Cotton/ wool blend (tan Color with speckles of black and dark green)

Also will be available in Black herringbone Cotton

Anatomic Drop Crotch Pant in black heavy cotton herringbone

Scarves and such will be posted on the weekend.........

Thanks again to everyone for their kind support,
    Blessings
    ZB
    Last edited by zamb; 11-12-2010 at 04:22 PM.
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

As requested by many,
    Fit pics of the items will be available this weekend,
    Also, we are extending a 25% Discount on all FW items to all SZ members.........

and again, all requests and questions are to be submitted by PM or by emailing the studio at dialogue@zambarrett.com.

Blessings
    ZB

Black cotton herringbone Tailored DNA Pant and Wool DNA Sleeve high neck pullover

Combat Green anatomic Drop crotch pants and black Echadh seam top

Black cotton herringbone pants and black overlocked porcine leather Rotated Seam shirt

Linen Magic Penny shirt in firefighter black with DNA Pant in 'Black tan"
    Last edited by zamb; 12-02-2010 at 11:38 PM.

Also, we dont normally do this, but we were just moved to show this one.
    We do a good deal of special order products for private clients, and after a long wait, we are sure this client is going to be very happy!

Updated Siamese Bag made in Bison leather with Cowhide handles, shoulder strap and Custom Hardware.................Enjoy!

Happy day today............
    just got a really great Message from a Client here at SZ,

really made my day:

Hi.
    Just wanted to let you know that I received the hooded jacket and the drop crotch pants today. And wow. I think I need another pair of the drop crotches in the near future, they're so good.

So, a little run down of my thought about them now that I've had them on for 5 minutes. First thought when pulling on the pants was: FREEDOM with capital letters. They are perfect, cut, fabric and size (I can wear long johns underneath without a problem but still they're not too big). I can't remember when I've been this satisfied with a purchase as I am now.

The Jacket: Once again, the size is perfect, I can comfortably wear a shirt underneath if I wish, and it won't be too big with just a tee either. And nice subtle details such as the thumb holes and the inner pockets. I love it. And the fabric is also top notch on this one. I might need to get one just as this in spring/summer weight as well. Maybe in light weight linen or something similar.
    Just want to say ab big thank to this Client and all our other clients here that we have found through this forum.
    you all are the reason I do what I do,

Blessings
    ZB
    Last edited by zamb; 12-13-2010 at 11:03 AM.

Nothing grand, but just something really nice to start off the morning..........
    So our client in Paris, for whom we made the custom Bison leather Bag above has finally got his bag.....
    Send me a really nice note that made me smile......

I finally got the bag, and well I must say it really is a masterpiece, love all the details and the special hardware of course, really really nice touch.

Can't say how much I love it, everything is just perfect . Thanks very much, I sure will enjoy every time I wear it.
    Not very good at compliments ^^, so I will just keep it there.

Blessings,

I am really happy that we have made another client completely satisfied with the product, really made me smile to receive the note.
    Ever the more happy though, that he adopted my signature way of closing correspondences..........."Blessings"

Blessings,
    ZB

Zam i was wondering ( and im others as well ) if you and your team are available to help other like mind designers get their visions off the ground and start running. I know how hard it is getting a normal line going as i have done several. The know how to get a special line off and running is actually rare and requires a unique insight , special skills, money and time. Would love to know if u would like to be a resource for that kind of task for others as well , generally speaking.

Clay,

I am not sure how to answer you question......

the team I have are a staff of paid people, some part time, outside of work time I cannot speak for them. as for myself, I am always willing to help those whom based on my assessment are worthy of help, Many people have helped me along the way, and its only natural that I do the same for others..............but to what degree that goes, I am not sure. My business is still in its embryonic stages, and while I am indeed happy as to where we are, I still have nightmares about everything falling apart

whatever help I am going to extend I would have see/ speak to each case and see what I can do............if anything at all.

talk soon
    Blessings
    ZB

Quote Originally Posted by clay View Post
    Zam i was wondering ( and im others as well ) if you and your team are available to help other like mind designers get their visions off the ground and start running. I know how hard it is getting a normal line going as i have done several. The know how to get a special line off and running is actually rare and requires a unique insight , special skills, money and time. Would love to know if u would like to be a resource for that kind of task for others as well , generally speaking.

Ok people,

working on the FW 2011 collection, and doing production for Spring 2011.
    I need space inside the Studio................so putting some stuff on sale.
    All FW items are 40% percent off. Please PM for specific prices
    items available are a few high Neck DNA Pullovers in Small and medium in grey.....

Echadh seam top in black and Grey S-M-L. I must also say that the DNA Pullover sold very well, but for whatever reason the Echadh seam has been slow. I own the Echadh seam top but no DNA pullover, so that should tell you something, Also one of the most consistently stylish NY'ers who works at one of the most directional boutiques in NY owns this piece and cannot take it off

Anatomic drop crotch in Combat green and black cotton herringbone.
    size 46-50
    Also DNA pant in Black tan and black herringbone cotton.
    44-48

these are some of the best quality items around. the fabrics are absolutely amazing and will last for years to come. I'm not saying that because its my own line...............trust me. I know what quality is and thats what we do here.

talk soon
    Blessings
    ZB

For those who are contemplating of purchasing the DNA high neck pull over, I would highly recommend you do so. I received mine today and the the construction is amazing. The item is sturdy and meant to be worn. It's wool but yet it's soft. Don't hesitate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    For those who are contemplating of purchasing the DNA high neck pull over, I would highly recommend you do so. I received mine today and the the construction is amazing. The item is sturdy and meant to be worn. It's wool but yet it's soft. Don't hesitate.
    Hey P,

thanks man , I am really glad you are happy with the purchase, enjoy the piece and wear it well.

here is another nice message we got from a client in Russia today.
    Hello Zam,

Received it yesterday. The sizes turned out just right. The sweater is exactly what I've been looking for for a while, pants very nice too. Put me down as another satisfied customer, I expect I'll be back for more sometime.

I look forwards to seeing more of your stuff when it gets to Moscow.

Best regards,
    when you all are happy we are happy,
    Blessings
    ZB

All,

we just want to thank everyone for their kind love and support in purchasing the items we made available for sale,
    There are still a few items left, pants especially and a few tops in several sizes.

I have one small request in order to make this easier.

whenever placing an order for an items please list the request in your correspondence accordingly,

Item name:
    Item Size:
    Item Color:

Also after confirming your order please send me your shipping address in a PM so that I have it one file, I've had instances where shipping address is different form the address listed on the PayPal account and thus resulted in a delay of the shipping.

2011 promises to be an exiting year with some interesting work to be done, we will notify you all of these developments at the appropriate time,

until then,
    Be safe,
    Be blessed,
    and dont Drink too much of the holiday spirits

talk soon
    Blessings
    ZB

Hello all,
    hope everyone had a positive and pleasurable holidays and is looking forward to a really prosperous 2011.
    All items ordered have been shipped, with a final set of shipments ready to be out in the mail in about an hour or so.......

Want to thank everyone for their kind support, and to let you know that there are still a few items to be had and we are increasing the sale to 50% off. please do not delay if you are interested in something because there wont be any more discounts on these items. Whatever is left before I leave for Paris will go into the Archives and not be sold.

this is predominantly a space clearing exercise and for an opportunity for our loving friends to own something really wonderful from us and a bargain price.
    Visitors to the Studio can tell you that from shipping boxing, to sewing machine, to rolls of fabric, there is not a lot of space left

we will be moving into a bigger space after the winter is over. Thankfully.

here is whats left,

• Only one DNA Pullover, in Grey, Size Medium
    • Three Echadh Seam top, 1 large Black, 2 Small, one black one grey.
    • there are still Tailored DNA Pants and Anatomic Drop Crotch Pants left, but mostly smaller Sizes, 44. 46, and a few 48.

I think all the size 50 are gone,
    Please again, just drop me an email or a PM, if you are interested in acquiring something. Prices are more than generous and believe me, in this new year, I will NOT be offering these kind of deals again!

Talk soon
    Much love
    Blessings
    ZB

YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!!!
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Best wishes for a very successful season.

Wow! Best of luck in Paris my friend!

thanks you all for the kind words,

W, Yan and A,
    I am feeling much better today than for the last few days.............
    finished a few interesting pieces and finally beginning to like the collection.
    the weekend will be crucial, hopefully I can hit my target and things should be OK from there

to all those who purchase items, there have been a few slight delays with shipping, sickness, snow and all, but the last set of packages from the FW sale purchases will be going out today, so you all should be receiving items soon
    this excludes custom orders, which will be discussed via PM.

there are still a few items available in small sizes, as i've said before, anything that doesn't sell goes to the Archives, which i really don't wanna do, but Who? and David.S, can tell you that there isnt any space in the studio to keep stock so I gotta put stuff on sale to make way for new stuff.

gotta go,
    got a collection to finish

Blessings
    ZB

Greetings to all,

Just saying hello from the beautiful "Vampiric" city of Paris.
    Been having a baptism of fire here, but everything is great.
    If anyone is in the city and want to come and visit me here is my contact infirmation.

The showroom is located at 18 Rue de Commines in the Marias District. when you come to the entrace of the courtyard its bell # 1478.

My Phone contact for Paris is 064 553 9253. to make an appointment to visit.

Also got a couple of emails and PMs that I havent as yet replied to, but will soon, so I did get all the well wishes and the inquiries about products in transit etc.

I love you all and apprecate the support and will be back in NY this weekend.

talk soon
    Blessings and much love
    ZB

Default AL

Zam, heard that AL's currently holding your collection exbihition. Congrats on that! Masato-san's a great guy, really passionate about the labels he carries. I'll be visiting them this weekend, hope it's still up!