Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DamageX
    • Dec 2008

That seller definitely has a cornucopia of crap.

Comment

• Sombre
      • Jan 2009

This is for Chris:
      An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
      I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

^ that is absolutely amazing. I laughed out loud so many times reading some of those reviews... I honestly almost want to buy one.
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• DamageX
          • Dec 2008

I'd love to see that shirt appear in the what are you wearing thread, the price is right!

Comment

• BlackLeatherKelly
            • Jan 2009

I saw that listing too and was like WTF!?!? Thank you Chinorlz for putiing it so perfectly. My favorite part is he will hand deliver. LOL Who would even want him to!?!

Comment

• ironman
              • Apr 2008

background:

i sold off some of my early dior items like 2 months ago. some guy in France wanted to buy a tank top off me, but i shipped it without tracking because in Canada, tracking outside of Canada/USA has a base price of about $30 (in Canada is free, USA is Expedited Parcel-USA $, elsewhere is Priority Worldwide $$$), and i wasn't about to pay $30 to ship a $125 tank top

an entire month later, i get a Credit Card Chargeback guy claims he did not initiate the transaction. throughout the entire process of buying, the guy emails me many times to confirm it is his PayPal, he is paying at that moment, confirms name and address, and even confirms that he received it saying thanks for quick shipment and that he loves it. the e-mail address matches up with the PayPal address he uses. i show PayPal this, but i lose the claim and have a negative balance (+ a $10 PayPal "handling fee"). on the basis of principle, i said fuck that and have been using my girlfriend's account since.

story:

this morning, i got a call from an "NCS Collection Agency" for PayPal. instead of looking at the evidence, or hell even just replying to my e-mails to explain themselves, they'd rather pay some random company a 20% fee. wtf. i was pissed so i gave him attitude and just pretended to take down his name and number so he'd stop talking to me

Comment

• grapz
                • Sep 2008

Damn, sorry to hear that. But those companies will basically keep on calling you until you give them what they want :x. Or u just simply tell them u don't have the $ to pay, but it may influence ur credit

Comment

• unwashed
                  • Dec 2008

when searching came across this Travis McCoy stepped it up with his pink hat and bow tie from Traffic, jeans by Diesel and amazing high tops by Rick Owens.
                  Grailed link

Comment

• munch
                    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
                    when searching came across this Travis McCoy stepped it up with his pink hat and bow tie from Traffic, jeans by Diesel and amazing high tops by Rick Owens.
                    lol, my firefox gave me something like "Unable to display because the picture contains errors" right after it had loaded and I just saw the shoes..

Comment

• Canaduh0415
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
                      This is so bad...at least he chose the least desirable colorway of the trainer. I am amazed that he is accompanied by a girl, should either be a dog or Lance Bass to complete the overall look, no?
                      It has been a very difficult year

Comment

• LOL, Lance Bass...

on another note...
                        I'm not american so I probably don't get it... but why is michelle such a "style icon"?

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

All you have to do is go look at pictures of the previous first ladies.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• hahaha.

but look at her hair, the neckline and the shoulders.....

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

everything is relative, my friend.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fade to Black
                                • Sep 2008

yeah the hype surrounding Michelle...Time magazine cover "The Meaning of Michelle"...it's whatever, "other first ladies" comment basically summed it. i will say that's a whole lotta woman though, if biopic gets made Beyonce is a shoo-in for the role.
                                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎