Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

sick. you go with a size 6 or 7?
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Agent L
      • Sep 2006

I got a size 7 and they're right on point. Got any pics of your horse drips?! And sorry but, how the hell do I use the emoticons?

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

no suspense? ccp is like Hitchcock, both masters of it.
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
          great purchase. my cordovan pair are very resilient. at first wearing them felt like you were walking on the moon. the rubber is really durable and the shoes are now bearable to wear all day (they destroyed my feet at first).

btw, how's the bison leather jacket? same cut as the horse one?

you can always rely on a CCP discussion to take you out of your "Dogmatic Slumber"..........

seriously though, this is the only high end sneakers I am really tempted to shell out for, I just still cant bring my mind to the retail.....

whoever bought Cuddly's whenever you are ready to sell them in "used but good" condition you know who to call.........
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
            no suspense? ccp is like Hitchcock, both masters of it.
            Going through withdrawal?
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gnow
              • Jun 2010

Here's a shot of ardeetee's pair on classifieds, hope he does not mind.

Any inputs on the sole-less version? I know Christian owns and wears one, but is there anyone else who has experience in handling this? Comparing the soleless version to seenmy's pair, I could see a smaller difference as comparing it to the newer ones (Agent L, eton97's). The newer batches does indeed have a much thicker sole, and toe box.

Still, based on seenmy's inputs, the sneakers has to go through some serious wear in order to break through the sole. I wonder how will the sole-less look once the rubber wears out. Really hoping the sole-less holds its own ground similarly to the soled version.
              Last edited by gnow; 04-23-2011, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• AENAON
                Banned
                • Nov 2009

lift exhibition images

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

damn, CCP getting custom with their zipper pulls as well... everyone's doing it!
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Going through withdrawal?
                    yes I think I might be

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                      damn, CCP getting custom with their zipper pulls as well... everyone's doing it!

I saw the Guidis and now these, however I am not sure i like the Idea.......I like the Riri zippers better................a more artisanal touch so to speak, but that's a matter of personal opinion
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Peasant
                        • Jul 2009

As soon as somebody wants to go ahead and translate this, that'd be great. Tried website translators.. no dice.

What's up, Pnod? No new stuff at Maxfield's? Thought you'd be all over that.

Comment

• seenmy
                          • May 2009

from those images the pattern for the deadend pants is really interesting, by the looks of it he has cut a 1 piece jean I was wondering what the reasoning for that seam was about as it didnt make sense for it to decorational, now it starts to make sense

Comment

• Peasant
                            • Jul 2009

yea..one piece of fabric. Really amazing construction. So there really is no dead-end as far as the fabric goes.. a constant maze. Refers to the seams.

Comment

• seenmy
                              • May 2009

seeing that pattern as an explination makes pieces like the coats and suit jackets very interesting to see up close now as it stands to reason the concept must run through.

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                                As soon as somebody wants to go ahead and translate this, that'd be great. Tried website translators.. no dice.

What's up, Pnod? No new stuff at Maxfield's? Thought you'd be all over that.
                                forgive me but does Maxfield even carry size 46?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎