Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • messenoire
    • Nov 2009

if i order from rakuten will there be additional duties or fees after the fact?

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

I'd assume they mark actual values on packages and attach invoices, if you want the value marked down for customs its best to use a proxy.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• soulshui
        • Nov 2011

so I've been into Augusta sneakers recently, and i was wondering whether if it is as comfortable as ricks or ann sneakers? I have my hands on them and notice that they are built very tough. The sole is really strong comparing to the other sneakers I have in my closet. Reason I put this up is all because the shop ran out of my size so I didn't have my feet in them. What is your experience in them sz?

Comment

• SlightRight
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
          if i order from rakuten will there be additional duties or fees after the fact?
          Unless your amount is really big.
          I bought a 100k yen jacket months ago, no duties occurred.
          Last edited by SlightRight; 03-24-2012, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• oncebornyoucanthide
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

in my experience augustas are way more confortable than rick's dunks: they follow perfectly the shape of the foot, if you look close they do look like an actual foot - the sole seems to be designed ergonomically

rick's soles used to be a pain in the ass, though I never tried the recent iterations

Originally posted by soulshui View Post
            so I've been into Augusta sneakers recently, and i was wondering whether if it is as comfortable as ricks or ann sneakers? I have my hands on them and notice that they are built very tough. The sole is really strong comparing to the other sneakers I have in my closet. Reason I put this up is all because the shop ran out of my size so I didn't have my feet in them. What is your experience in them sz?

Comment

• messenoire
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by SlightRight View Post
              i just got some julius, that strappy ss11 stuff that i've been looking for, that didnt total too much. thanks! i hope i am good. ordering from there is super easy.

also on the subject of rick footwear, from what i've owned and tried on it hasnt been comfortable and on top of that falls apart. what are you talking about where they're comfortable? maybe i am missing something!

Comment

• soulshui
                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by oncebornyoucanthide View Post
                in my experience augustas are way more confortable than rick's dunks: they follow perfectly the shape of the foot, if you look close they do look like an actual foot - the sole seems to be designed ergonomically

rick's soles used to be a pain in the ass, though I never tried the recent iterations
                really? i find rick rubber sole to be extremely comfortable. it's flexible and easy to walk in. i never notice that the sole is shape like a foot, I will drop by to serpentine for a closer look next time. I need more info about this because it's one of my highest wishlist at the moment.

Originally posted by messenoire View Post

also on the subject of rick footwear, from what i've owned and tried on it hasnt been comfortable and on top of that falls apart. what are you talking about where they're comfortable? maybe i am missing something!
                ah. Messenoire, I want to know the difference between rick and augusta sneakers because I have a few or rick but non of augusta. I saw it in real life and notice that the sole is very hard, unlike rick rubber. so I want to know whether it is comfortable to be worn in daily. .

Comment

• voice_on_tape
                  • Jun 2011

Originally posted by SlightRight View Post
                  i'm pretty sure if they ship via fedex or ups you'll hit duties, if its sent by a method that ends up being handled by usps state side i've never paid duties. As for DHL I've only had things sent as "sample" and never paid a duty so I cant say for things that are marked with a value. Did you use a proxy to order? i'd like to look into this but dont even know where to begin lol and maybe thats for the best.
                  -v_o_t
                  sale items

Comment

• SlightRight
                    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by voice_on_tape View Post
                    i'm pretty sure if they ship via fedex or ups you'll hit duties, if its sent by a method that ends up being handled by usps state side i've never paid duties. As for DHL I've only had things sent as "sample" and never paid a duty so I cant say for things that are marked with a value. Did you use a proxy to order? i'd like to look into this but dont even know where to begin lol and maybe thats for the best.
                    I think he bought directly from rakuten. Therefore, EMS would be the default method, others unless by request. I bet you got best chance to avoid duties with EMS.
                    BTW, from my experience, current season julius is strict not to be directly ship outside Japan. M ordered 11ss stuffs, therefore, it's fine.

Comment

• diorowen
                      • Aug 2010

that depends on how you pull the zipper. augusta for example, although their box said that you dont need to handle with care, but that doesn't mean its bullet proof. that said if you just pull it normally and with heart, i guess it can stand longer than 2 yrs. moreover guidis use excella zipper which is a good one :)
                      still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• Oasis
                        • Apr 2011

For Zamb, or anyone else who owns the siamese bag. Would a one of the compartments accododate an A4 ring binder.

Also, is shoulder strap on the new version removeable?
                        Originally posted by christianef
                        u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Oasis View Post
                          For Zamb, or anyone else who owns the siamese bag. Would a one of the compartments accododate an A4 ring binder.

Also, is shoulder strap on the new version removeable?
                          whatsover thou doest in Jerusalem, do also here
                          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Urthwhyte
                            • Oct 2011

15" or 13" MB?

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Urthwhyte View Post
                              15" or 13" MB?
                              I just tested it, My 13" macbook just fit in it comfortably with the new laptop case we made.
                              if you need more info you can PM me, or we can take this discussion to the dialogue thread..........
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• CHRIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2006

does anyone have more info on this damir doma cardigan / jacket? season, availability (?), etc

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎