• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

[quote user="kavaj"]haha<div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>to be honest, the dude on the picture i posted last time wasn't me...just wanted to see some reactions to that outfit.</div><div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>this one however is me...nambla and me are almost like brothers, when it comes to looks</div>

[/quote]</p>

well, that was stupid. how do we know now if that's you?</p>
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• nambla
      • Sep 2006

I love tests like that. It was so funny. Lighten up :)</P>

I know kavaj in person and I can confirm that it in fact Is him</P>

Comment

• laika
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="nambla"]

I love tests like that. It was so funny. Lighten up :)</p>

I know kavaj in person and I can confirm that it in fact Is him</p>

[/quote]</p>

What was the "test" exactly? did we pass? [8-|]</p>
        ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• kavaj
          • Sep 2006

hihi<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>you guys have to just trust me on this one</DIV>

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="nambla"]

I love tests like that. It was so funny. Lighten up :)</p>

I know kavaj in person and I can confirm that it in fact Is him</p>

[/quote]</p>

How about I ban your ass. Will that be funny?</p>
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"][quote user="kavaj"]haha<div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>to be honest, the dude on the picture i posted last time wasn't me...just wanted to see some reactions to that outfit.</div><div><br class="khtml-block-placeholder"></div><div>this one however is me...nambla and me are almost like brothers, when it comes to looks</div>

[/quote]</p>

that's kind of a relief, because i found him a bit menacing....like a Victorian American Psycho. [:^)]
              </p>

[/quote]</p>

He was obviously mugging for the camera. I personnally liked it very much, as his poise added some sort of over the top quality to it. You can't dress like a victorian cowboy and have a boring attitude, otherwise you'll just be an invisible man lost in a sea of over the top clothes.
              </p>
              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• laika
                • Sep 2006

aww, don't ban him, Faust. I need nambla to explain to me why not finding Rick Owens attractive means I (and all girls) have bad taste. [:P]</p>

Fuuma, I agree that the attitude added to the outfit....but the combo of rich brat and serial killer eyes was a bit scary for me. </p>
                ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]

aww, don't ban him, Faust. I need nambla to explain to me why not finding Rick Owens attractive means I (and all girls) have bad taste. [:P]</p>

Fuuma, I agree that the attitude added to the outfit....but the combo of rich brat and serial killer eyes was a bit scary for me. </p>

[/quote]</p>

Oh, I didn't realize nambla is such a connoisseur of male beauty. Or is it boys that he likes? I get confused between his screen name and his posts...</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                    • Sep 2006

Oh, it's all explained in the Haider Ackerman thread--go have a look! I'm hunting for more pics of Rick right now...I'm sure there's a nude one out there somewhere.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]Oh, it's all explained in the Haider Ackerman thread--go have a look! I'm hunting for more pics of Rick right now...I'm sure there's a nude one out there somewhere.
                      [/quote]</p>

I'm sure there is. I've seen some. There was a "fitness advice from Rick Owens" article once in V-Man magazine.</p>

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kucejoe
                        • Sep 2006

Stop it...the last thing I want to think about is Rick Owens nude (he would probably keep those high heeled boots on).</p>

Here is a pic of me and it is really, actually, totally me:</p>

</p>

I should learn to take better pictures, I'm like 10 times paler in one of them.</p>
                        Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• macuser3of5
                          • Sep 2006

Play with the white balance (usually a little bulb icon). Also, don't put too much stock into the way the preview lcd makes an image look, the color balance on those things are usually shifted very blue.

Comment

• deuxmille
                            • Nov 2006

[quote user="kucejoe"]

Stop it...the last thing I want to think about is Rick Owens nude (he would probably keep those high heeled boots on).</P>

Here is a pic of me and it is really, actually, totally me:</P>

</P>

I should learn to take better pictures, I'm like 10 times paler in one of them. </P>[/quote]
                            <DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>What boots are those? they look nice and simple.</DIV>

Comment

• nairb49
                              • Dec 2006

Hehe, kucejoe you have quite a pallor in the right pic. </p>

and btw, nice stuff. </p>

</p>

DJRajio-thanks!</p>

Comment

• kucejoe
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="nairb49"]

Hehe, kucejoe you have quite a pallor in the right pic. </p>

and btw, nice stuff. </p>

[/quote]</p>

Thanks, and haha, yeah, I am quite pale, but that picture makes me look corpse-like. If I take another picture, I'll try out some different settings to correct that.</p>

The boots are a store brand, "Scarpa" I think...they're cheap...</p>

Laika, oh, and I know this is really late, but that Junya Army Skirt is awesome.
                                </p>
                                Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎