• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beardown
    rekoner
    • Feb 2009

Rick Owens/DRKSHDW Basics Mother Lode (29 garments) 48/50 + DD + NM

THIS LOT IS NOW SOLD, THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.

Going to try this because if I would have to sell this group piece by piece, I simply wouldn't have time to sort/photograph/ship, etc.

If there's no interest in this approach, I'll just regroup later on and sell some stuff as I get time.

There are 29 tops in this lot for sale. Mostly Rick Owens and DRKSHDW but also a few others that are very similar. Keep in mind that most of this stuff fits very, very similar regardless of tag size indication...generally 48-50. These were stored folded...just hanged up for the photo and after drying.

ALL OF THESE PIECES ARE 100% AUTHENTIC. Many were purchased from retail, several were purchased from these forums but it was before the knockoffs became a thing. Nothing in this lot was purchased beyond 2010.

I will make note of flaws. I hand washed these (they had been in storage) and made notes of anything I could find. Please note, there is no way to catch everything, especially with the sheer material.

Some of these have literally been worn once. Some only a few times. None of these were worn regularly. I have a group of labels/tags/etc. that I will send with the order. (photo included down at the bottom.)

PREFER TO ONLY SHIP TO USA OR CANADA. Shipping will be done by priority mail with tracking. No gift payments and will only sell to a regular on the forums or someone with very solid references from Ebay or other forums.

Without delay, here is a full list:

UPDATE: ADDED INDIVIDUAL PHOTO LINKS AND A FEW UPDATES ON THE DESCRIPTIONS:

TANK TOPS:

1. Rick Owens, Bleach, size Large (tag is removed.) This is the style with the banded arms and neckline. Raw cascading hem. Purchased this on here...some pilling but not too bad. Bleach is a white with a very subtle shade of light blue.

Pic Link

2. Rick Owens, Drksdhw, size Med (same style as above...banded arms and neckline, raw bottom hem) 3 small holes in upper right chest, small hole on upper shoulder by seam.

Pic Link

3. Nicolas and Mark, black tank top, size Large (sheer). These are made in the same factory as Rick's tank tops..same material and cut. Note: There is a tear by the bottom right side that blends into the raw hem. Still important to note.

Pic Link

4. Nicolas and Mark, drkshdw color tank, size Med.

Pic Link

5. Nicolas and Mark, drkshdw color tank, size Large. White spot on photo is from camera, not on the tank itself.

Pic Link

THE REST

6. Rick Owens sleeveless, size med. Dust color. Sheer (this is not a raw cut sleeveless...has a hem, was purchased that way) small hole on front left chest.

Pic Link

7. Helmut Lang sheer Longsleeve, size Large, blood red. This is very similar to Rick...interesting cut, same type of seam up the back as Rick. Never worn.

Pic Link

8. DRKSHDW, short sleeve sheer shirt, Star print (if you remember that where the pentagram dips down toward the stomach). raw hems, has 'tail' tag. Raw/fused hems at neck/sleeves/bottom.

Pic Link

9. DRKSHDW longsleeve, Large, sheer, black, raw/fused hems at neck, normal cuffs.

Pic Link

10. DRKSHDW, short sleeve, medium, raw hems, sheer, black

Pic Link

11. Rick Owens, longsleeve, drkshdw color, sheer, size Large

Pic Link

Pic Link

12. Rick Owens longsleeve, pearl (dyed red...properly...does not bleed), Size Med, raw hems. semi-sheer.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

13. Rick Owens longsleeve, drkshdw color, size Med, sheer

Pic Link

14. Rick Owen longsleeve, drksdhw color, Med, sheer

Pic Link

15. Rick Owen sleeveless, black, size Large. (This is a normal cotton tee, not sheer or lightweight. I cut the sleeves off at the shoulder..had been a longsleeve. So raw hems up by shoulder.)

Pic Link

16. Rick Owens short sleeve, size Large, Pearl, sheer. Has a subtle nylon taping at the top to maintain structure. These were very wispy and sheer.

Pic Link

17. Rick Owens, short sleeve, size Large, Drkshdw color (same deal as above...some nylon taping around shoulders to maintain shape)

Pic Link

18. Rick Owens, short sleeve, size Large, Drkshdw color, sheer

19. Rick Owens DOUBLE LAYER longsleeve, Medium, Black. No flaws (photo shows off black, this is pitch black in real life. Plus inconsistencies in the color that aren't there.)

Pic Link

20. Rick owens DOUBLE LAYER longsleeve, Large, Drkshdw color. A few runs in the *first layer* of fabric on the front chest, near the shoulder and back shoulder. These are sheer and wispy so the pulls and holes were very common. Nothing too bad. This is the worst of the whole group and it's really not that bad.

Pic Link

21. Rick Owens DOUBLE LAYER, short sleeve, size Large, drkshdw color, no flaws.

Pic Link

NEXT THREE TEES ARE DISTRESSED COTTON TEES WITH PRINTS ON THE FRONT. NOT SHEER, JUST NORMAL COTTON WITH ROUGHED UP EDGES.

22. DRKSHDW Federacy tee, size tag removed and drkshdw tail/tag removed. Fits like a 48/50, Pearl (off white) color, oversized screen print on front.

Pic Link

23. DRKSHDW Federacy tee (same as above but black in color, has tags/tail.) Tag says Small but it fits a 48/50. Oversized screen print on front.

Pic Link

24. DRKSHDW Angel screen print, tag/tail removed. Fits like a 48/50. Same distressed edges, screen print on front.

Pic Link

25. Damir Doma half-sleeve (not short sleeve, not long sleeve), color green/gray, size 48, semi-sheer, fused raw hems, very similar to rick's but cut slimmer, middle back seam. NOTE: I wore this shirt once...it has subtle armpit stains from deodorant. Will provide detail pics to interested buyer upon request. I would still wear it and it could be worn under another shirt easily enough.

Pic Link

26. Damir Doma, Longsleeve, size 48...gray color, One side of the interior label pulled up while I was washing it, UPDATE: This one also has subtle armpit stains. I don't even remember wearing this shirt but apparently I did. I would still wear it and it could be worn under another shirt easily enough. Same type of material (semi-sheer) as Rick, raw hems that are fused.

Pic Link

27. DRKSHDW cap sleeve, size XL, Ash color (very light gray). Bought it used, never worn by me, has some pin holes down in the lower front and 2 small stains that would probably come out with treatment. Very subtle but worth mentioning. Still has black tail/tag inside.

Pic Link

28. Rick Owens short sleeve, size L, dyed red (again, proper dye and process...does not bleed) originally Pearl. Very slinky material but not sheer.

Pic Link

29. Ann Demeulemeester Longsleeve semi-sheer white shirt, twisted seam, has very subtle cuffs at wrists and hem. No damage, Very similar to Rick's sheer material. Fits like a 48/small 50.

Pic Link

Pics:

THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD & SHIPPED, THANKS.

PLEASE NOTE: I KNOCKED $75 OFF THE ORIGINAL ASKING PRICE BECAUSE THERE ARE SUBTLE ARMPIT STAINS ON BOTH DAMIR DOMA SHIRTS....REST ASSURED THERE ARE NO STAINS ON THE OTHERS.

That's about $62 per piece before shipping/pp fees...bargain considering the 3 RO double layer tops and the overall condition of the pieces. Buy them, keep the ones you want and resell the others.

**PLEASE DON'T PM ASKING ME TO SELL OFF INDIVIDUAL PIECES. IF THERE IS NO INTEREST, I WILL SELL SOME LATER THIS SPRING INDIVIDUALLY.**
    Last edited by beardown; 03-15-2014, 03:13 PM. Reason: SOLD
    Originally posted by mizzar
    Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎