Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roughpastels
    replied
    i'm a big fan of the originals as well. i would love a pair of high top black or gray MM's with the gum sole though. anyone have them in 41 or 42?

Leave a comment:

• black beach
    replied
    oh, thank you! but i'd need about a 44 anyway.

thank you for the ebay info as well!

matthew

Leave a comment:

• Lisa
    replied
    Originally posted by black beach View Post
    germany ebay? i never know what to search...
    Hi,

longest search-term ever:

(bundeswehr) (schuhe,sneaker,hallenschuhe,sportschuhe) -(outdoor*,marine*,segel*,bord*,gelände*,berg*,sti efel,sohle,kampf*,bundeswehrstiefel,bade*,wanderst iefel)

or

(bundeswehr) (40,41) -(outdoor*,marine*,segel*,bord*,gelände*,berg*,sti efel,sohle,kampf*,bundeswehrstiefel,bade*,wanderst iefel)

->

I'd like to give you mine, but they're pretty worn-out and i'm not sure about the size. It must be a 41 though.
    I can check the measurements and take some pics if you want!

You'd only have to pay me the shipping costs. Don't know how much it would be.

Leave a comment:

• merkuri
    replied
    2nd'd. I have 3 pairs of german army trainers, total spend of about $100

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
    honestly the margiela is overrated. They're about as durable as a pair of the originals, why not buy the originals. I've had both.

Unless you're getting a high top version of the MMM, which is the only scenario I'd cop them again. The lows are a rip.

Leave a comment:

• Fade to Black
    replied
    Originally posted by random View Post
    mmm trainers come in more colorways... another scenario i could think of. seriously though, if the mmm ones are considered overrated, where could you place the dior replicas?
    Good point. A (valuable) bit of info from random's post, which leads to my next suggestion: don't buy the Margielas in white.

Leave a comment:

• mononon
    replied
    Originally posted by random View Post
    mmm trainers come in more colorways... another scenario i could think of. seriously though, if the mmm ones are considered overrated, where could you place the dior replicas?

dndy is selling these in all sizes i believe.
    edit: the MMM one's Homi, not the Diors.

Leave a comment:

• random
    replied

Leave a comment:

• black beach
    replied
    Originally posted by misterpale View Post
    buy some origin sneakers from ebay not the overpriced margiela ones.they will cost you about 25€!
    germany ebay? i never know what to search...

Leave a comment:

• Fade to Black
    replied
    honestly the margiela is overrated. They're about as durable as a pair of the originals, why not buy the originals. I've had both.

Unless you're getting a high top version of the MMM, which is the only scenario I'd cop them again. The lows are a rip.

Leave a comment:

• homi
    replied
    looking to pay less than retail on the margiela to be honest

Leave a comment:

• Nikov
    replied
    antonioli has them, and not for cheap.

Leave a comment:

• misterpale
    replied
    buy some origin sneakers from ebay not the overpriced margiela ones.they will cost you about 25€!

Leave a comment:

• wtb: mmm german trainers, rick leather arm insert bomber

looking for low or mid cut MMM Martin Margiela german army trainers sz 40/41

also

this rick jacket in nylon in black in XS

pm me if you have either
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎