Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lane
    replied
    yup, eagerly waiting individual pictures of the items released. LVR is definitely not a good representation of the stuff. Its at least a good teaser

Leave a comment:

• andrewislasorad
    replied
    Originally posted by Faust View Post
    This was HLorenzo exclusive, so you gotta wait for them
    Yes it's true, we will have lots of photos and insight in the coming month...

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    Originally posted by Zenith View Post
    Seen the pre-orders on LVR, I have to say, it looks very different to the runway presentation. Doesn't look as sleek and industrial as I thought it would be. Not sure I'm feeling the massive flapped chest leather either.

I eagerly await to see pics of the gold leather though, and of course the footwear.
    This was HLorenzo exclusive, so you gotta wait for them

Leave a comment:

• lowrey
    replied
    You can get a 100000x better perspective of the collection from this thread than from an LVR buy.

The collections are always fairly big, you have what you see on the runway, plus a good amount of other stuff, including a lot of basics and more classic pieces produced each season. its up to the stores what they buy from the collection.

Leave a comment:

• Zenith
    replied
    Seen the pre-orders on LVR, I have to say, it looks very different to the runway presentation. Doesn't look as sleek and industrial as I thought it would be. Not sure I'm feeling the massive flapped chest leather either.

I eagerly await to see pics of the gold leather though, and of course the footwear.

Leave a comment:

• moderninc2010
    replied
    Originally posted by Smythson85 View Post
    I didn't know that Julius has flagship store in Hong Kong.. That's wonderful.
    I was just there last week while I was in Hong Kong. It is in Central.

They have some very nice stuff and limited edition stuff which is only available from the HK store. I got to try on a few things there.
    Prices are more in line with Japanese prices, not marked up.

_Julius in HK is part of the IT family

The layout of the store is cool and is very minimal! Staff are friendly and I even took a few pictures there

Leave a comment:

• upsilonkng
    replied
    I believe from what's been said on here that the prices are not so wonderful but i'm sure it's great just to be able to go in there and try shit out. would love to see a flagship store in LA...

Leave a comment:

• Smythson85
    replied
    I didn't know that Julius has flagship store in Hong Kong.. That's wonderful.

Leave a comment:

• eat me
    replied
    Nice, gives off a kind of industrial Yohji vibe.

Leave a comment:

• Lane
    replied
    haha, thank you smash. I love the way the garments are layed down on there. Area seems so desolate, but in a good way.

Leave a comment:

• smash
    replied
    Oh .........

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    The Chanel bag is very apropos, lol.

Leave a comment:

• smash
    replied
    For someone who may interest , some shots of Julius Boutique Hong Kong, if this is not a right place to post, please remove.

Leave a comment:

• Lane
    replied
    MA julius is looking hot, check it out on hlorenzo if you haven't yet.

can you say EXTRA long sleeves on the basic shirts

Leave a comment:

• Nikov
    replied
    i agree completely. seen a few women wearing julius in real life and they looked great. i was merely wondering if they are marketing themselves as such now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎