Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heirloom
    Guest replied
    it's the perfect example of that you don't need to be unique to be good. I like this, in spite of it's derivative nature.

Leave a comment:

• jogu
    replied
    nahhh ur rite i see small elements from those designers in this also but for w/e reason when i look at this i still see " julius " . i dont always feel like this lines stuff is rly all that original per se but even if hes takin his inspirations from others i look at his stuff and still see it churned out with his vision imprinted on those ideas

Leave a comment:

• kunk75
    replied
    am i small minded in seeing his collections as an ann/ro/taralis/doma salad?

Leave a comment:

• michael_kard
    replied
    this somehow reminds me a lot of ann, with a touch of ro... but who cares, its really amazing... the tailored pieces look splendid

Leave a comment:

• magic
    replied

very different from the Julius that i always know.. very clean and sharp for this collection.

Leave a comment:

• StrAngeRy
    replied
    omfg............. I am in love......................

Leave a comment:

• Lane
    replied
    I'm absolutely blown away here. This is the exact direction I was hoping Julius would take with this collection. They reached a whole new level with this collection. I'm actually a fan of the FW2010 collection, but this was a more mature representation of the garments, and the lack of over distressing I agree is quite refreshing. It actually reminds me a lot of Crust 09.

Leave a comment:

• klue
    replied
    seriously blown away. thank you so much for the amazing shots Arto - the textures are beautiful.

This is a much more mature take on _7's usual aesthetic imo. I felt so weird viewing the fw10 video again straight after this. Chalk and cheese.

Leave a comment:

• eat me
    replied
    SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIICK

(that's all I have the time for right now, but sums it up nicely)

let me just say one more thing, SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

What a bunch of lovely clothes.

Leave a comment:

• Uniankka
    replied
    perfect balance of structure and drapery, and finally clean enough . like Anns stuff but surely more wearable (for small guys) .this is nice because with ss11 i started to wonder whether im too old to wear Julius ,,

Leave a comment:

• jogu
    replied
    dam this is beautiful

Leave a comment:

• adeline basely
    replied
    just perfect!

Leave a comment:

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
    replied
    Thanks for posting the pics A!

A maturing of sorts from the last few collections. Glad to see the distress/destruction/industrial-whatnot gone, making way for a much more refined aesthetic. Thought i was pretty much done with this label, but this collection's got me looking again.

Leave a comment:

• lowrey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lowrey
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢