X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Game should not have gone into OT
    Miami had it won, Spurs charged back and had it won, coach Popovich made a mistake by taking Duncan out of the game. two costly offensive rebounds gave both Lebron and Ray Allen threes to tie it

after missed free throws by Ginobili and Leonard

the refs really screwed up in OT though, as no way in hell should they give Ray Allen free throws after he fouled Ginobili and refs didnt call it,

then Bosh fouled Danny Green on that three.

I am always wary of Joey Crawford refereeing a spurs playoff game.

he refereed game 2 and now game 6, both crucial spurs losses that gave Miami a cxhange when there would have been none if the Spurts won
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• likeaboy
      • May 2013

Those free throws cost them the game.

Man, now i don't see how the heat won't win game 7 at home. sigh

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by likeaboy View Post
        Those free throws cost them the game.

Man, now i don't see how the heat won't win game 7 at home. sigh
        the one thing we know in this series is that no one knows whats gonna happen from game to game.

Its cleat to anyone watching that the spurs can win, even in game 7 as you never know where the big contributions are gonna come from........but heat are at home, so we will see
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Tafkap
          • Oct 2006

I had Spurs in 6 but looks like I was wrong. I shouldn't have been wrong, had the Spurs not had the most epic choke I have ever witnessed in all my years watching the NBA finals.
          With that being said, if there is a finger that had to be pointed in one direction it is clearly Pop. I won't even begin to list the numerous mistakes he personally made in this game, that are flat-out unacceptable. Even his coaches were yelling at him to pull Manu out of the game and he wouldn't listen. Again, there were many more, we all saw it.
          What hurts the most, as a Spurs fan (since day one), is knowing that they had it, they had this game won and they choked.
          Now.......it's over.
          The most dreadful team in all of sports will get another championship.
          I hope I'm wrong but I don't think the 96 bulls would be capable of coming back after blowing something like that.
          Hopefully someone knocks some sense into Pop's head and we get some contributions from the entire team this time.
          As far as the officiating, of course it's terrible and leans in the Heats direction but that must be overcome as it is pretty much a given that that's how it is when playing the Heat.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎