Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 542

Thread: BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

  1. #421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nahneun View Post
    Cool story. I'm glad you feel that way. /s Anyone who saw the pants on SF knows it's not just a sizing error.

    Now let's talk about the refunds for everyone you haven't delivered pants to or fucked up.
    Dear, they all means nothing to me. It was you, and only you, the one so heartful and brave to asserts the other's insults. It was you and forever will be you. I have tried to place myself in your attention for so long, after those wonderful days. Please do not ignore me. Answer my calls, my dear nahneun!

  2. #422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdofwaters View Post
    Dear, they all means nothing to me. It was you, and only you, the one so heartful and brave to asserts the other's insults. It was you and forever will be you. I have tried to place myself in your attention for so long, after those wonderful days. Please do not ignore me. Answer my calls, my dear nahneun!
    Fantastic. Here's your response. Now how about you respond to my question about the refunds for everyone? Where are they?

  3. #423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nahneun View Post
    Fantastic. Here's your response. Now how about you respond to my question about the refunds for everyone? Where are they?
    I will give away all my money and possessions, dear, just to be with you again.. I will abhor all my silly and wasteful life and will leave my Kiev, my family and my son, just because of you... Forgive me please, my dear nahneun..

  4. #424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdofwaters View Post
    I will give away all my money and possessions, dear, just to be with you again.. I will abhor all my silly and wasteful life and will leave my Kiev, my family and my son, just because of you... Forgive me please, my dear nahneun..
    Great. Do it. Refund everyone today.

  5. #425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nahneun View Post
    Great. Do it. Refund everyone today.
    I would not dare until you would not help me to escape this miserable pimping life of mine. You see, my dear, it is you and only you the one, who could save me from this agony of loneliness.

  6. #426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdofwaters View Post
    I would not dare until you would not help me to escape this miserable pimping life of mine. You see, my dear, it is you and only you the one, who could save me from this agony of loneliness.
    Well, there you have it, folks. He won't make amends because he's too busy playing the victim card.

    Do not trust him with your money unless you want to play Russian Roulette.

    No one's fucking you over but yourself, Eugene.

  7. #427

    Default

    This is laughably absurd. Admins can see IP.

  8. #428

    Default

    ^ guys, you're beyond hope.
    Making a serious conversation with an obvious troll who impersonates both Eugene and Michael, how old are you? Don't make fools of yourselves on a public forum.

  9. #429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newp View Post
    ^ guys, you're beyond hope.
    Making a serious conversation with an obvious troll who impersonates both Eugene and Michael, how old are you? Don't make fools of yourselves on a public forum.
    Dunning-Kruger + shilling in full effect

  10. #430

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nahneun View Post
    Dunning-Kruger + shilling in full effect
    One could easily said so since your personal vendetta is shilling indeed and you're a perfect example of dunning-kruger effect. Point taken.

    Quote Originally Posted by psidy View Post
    Yeah that was Eugene. Your cognitive dissonance won't allow you to accept that newp.

    Whatever floats your boat man.

  11. #431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newp View Post
    One could easily said so since your personal vendetta is shilling indeed and you're a perfect example of dunning-kruger effect. Point taken.




    Whatever floats your boat man.
    Doesn't know what shilling is. Calls others shills as his comeback despite overwhelming evidence otherwise.



    Thanks for proving my point.

  12. #432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nahneun View Post
    Doesn't know what shilling is. Calls others shills as his comeback despite overwhelming evidence otherwise.



    Thanks for proving my point.
    Add a heavy buyer's remorse based on a denial of the fact unhealthy food takes its toll in a form of love handles to this description to make it complete and we're all set.

    Quote Originally Posted by psidy View Post
    I get it newp. You are now realizing you were wrong all along and you don't know how to cope with that. It's ok.
    It would be nice if you post some of my statements which happened to be wrong but it would derail the topic even further than two of you did.

  13. #433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newp View Post
    Add a heavy buyer's remorse based on a denial of the fact unhealthy food takes its toll in a form of love handles to this description to make it complete and we're all set.



    It would be nice if you post some of my statements which happened to be wrong but it would derail the topic even further than two of you did.
    Thank you for your brilliant insight. I hope Eugene's payments were sufficient for your services. Will you refund me my money in his stead since you're basically being paid off my dime?

  14. #434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psidy View Post
    Your motives and conclusions are all wrong newp. you for some reason took great personal offence at me for exposing Eugene's scam and have been attacking since. It's strange and irrational behavior especially when the facts are not on your side but rather than focus on Eugene you attempted to turn this into a big ad hom on me. That's funny especially coming from the one that told me, "don't drop yourself to the level of ad hominem guy".
    You still haven't explained why you are instigating here anyway. What stock do you have in all this? Or does this help keep you distracted perhaps from personal stuff? What is it? Your behavior doesn't make any sense. You shouldn't attempt to punish those who choose to expose scammers, you should help them.
    As you still continue this conversation I have to note you still haven't replied me though, which exact statements of mine were wrong? Feel yourself free to quote me anytime.

    About your question I've given you the answer already, I pursue the truth and the truth only.
    Your initial statements were without any kind of support behind them. What you have provided were just two tracking numbers without even screenshots of the seller communicating it to you (it's not the issue now though, no need to provide one) and asked us to believe you by word. The only thing which can make others believe (or not) a person's statement without any proof is his reputation.
    You have made a contradictory statement in your initial post, a quick google revealed you are listed in spammers database http://spam-report.email/psidy/yahoo.com and have several banned grailed accounts.
    You have sounded shady so if you care enough to look at yourself from a 3rd person point of view, it looked like a scam attempt from your side (or an attempt to harm reputation of a seller in revenge). Later it was revealed you have lied to us regarding your grailed account, so it was even more suspicious. This is why a solid proof for other your statements was absolutely crucial, and this is why all we've done was asking you for any proof.
    So far I have confirmed the only statement: your parcel was received not by you but by someone located in California. You still have to prove a malicious intent of a seller: I have googled his reputation and I see a lot of positive feedback on grailed. Even your conversation with you and Guun has shown he is ready to provide a refund in case of a postal failure (it happens and happens a lot, google it). The explanation while YOUR request was shady was given by me already: different paypal account.

    Actually it was quite easy to check: if it's not a mistake and seller indeed has sent this parcel to California, the initial receipt issued by his post should has this address instead of yours. I am not sure how portugal post makes it but I think your address should be on this receipt. Any adequate seller usually keeps these receipts (it's necessary for a claim) so have you asked for this paper? Scan or whatever? I understand seller doesn't respond you now but I think you should ask for it again.

    So which statements of mine are wrong and why? As you might notice from the statement of california delivery I am not afraid to confirm with solid proof once I get one.

  15. #435
    kitsch killer Faust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long hard road out of hell
    Posts
    37,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psidy View Post
    Yeah that was Eugene. Your cognitive dissonance won't allow you to accept that newp.
    The IP addresses for thirdofwaters and psidy2 were different. Are you sure you don't want to stop? I think all of you have made your points.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

    StyleZeitgeist Magazine

  16. #436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    The IP addresses for thirdofwaters and psidy2 were different. Are you sure you don't want to stop? I think all of you have made your points.
    wouldn't that be easy enough to spoof?

    does your admin panel let you know if an IP is proxied / mirrored or not?

    -

  17. #437

    Default

    take it from this guy....

    Quote Originally Posted by hausofblaq View Post
    Grow up.

  18. #438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psidy View Post
    Well, your most recent:

    " guys, you're beyond hope.
    Making a serious conversation with an obvious troll who impersonates both Eugene and Michael, how old are you? Don't make fools of yourselves on a public forum."

    That was Eugene, so this is a wrong statement. I don't know where you come to these conclusions but your denial definitely has a play in it.
    We are going to do it slowly, one by one in order not to get you distracted.

    Quote Originally Posted by psidy View Post

    That was Eugene
    Would you please post a definitive and absolute proof here it was your seller who has created this account and no one else impersonating him? Please be specific without any subjective phrases like "it was obvious", "who else might that be?" etc. etc.

  19. #439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by psidy View Post
    See this shows more of your disingenuous. You're attempting to shift the burden of proof. It's your job to prove that that wasn't thirdofwaters aka Eugene because that's what the user presented themselves as. You are the one that made it clear you thought that wasn't Eugene so where is your proof for that belief. I have some that will actually confirm that was Eugene but I will wait for you to answer first.
    Don't get caught in your logical fallacies again.
    Ever heard of presumption of innocence? Ever heard who has the burden of proof to prove someone's guilt? It appears you confuse it with argumentum ad ignorantiam.
    Because you know, following your logic, you'd better start proving somehow you haven't used a proxy to create psidy2
    See how no one accuses you of it or asks for a proof to it? You'd better follow the example.
    So, what's your evidence it was actually your seller behind this troll account?

  20. #440

    Default

    other szers be like



    watch it turn out that newp was psidy2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •