Thread: Junya Watanabe SS07 - Womens, Paris

Default Junya Watanabe SS07 - Womens, Paris

Junya strikes again! I am beginning to think he is incapable of producing a bad womenswear collection. The tailoring looks just astounding. I can't wait to see and touch this in person.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Default Re: Junya Watanabe SS07 - Womens, Paris

full collection is on style.com. I like even the tapestry stuff, much better than when Balenciaga did it a year ago.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

and the black, of course :-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I'm not related to fashion in anyway (in fact i'm an architect and industrial design teacher) and my knowledge in "haute" is very basic, but I've just saw the whole collection at style.com andjust one word : SOLID, just wish his menswear collection was a lot stronger, like this.

Yes this is jst wonderful.The printed coat is from raw denim:-) pretty stiff and very expensive. But the finishing is super(and no overlock inside)

Beautiful, a very strong collection from Junya. I love his coats, as always!
    let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

between junya and hussein i feel us men are getting gypped

I have always been a sucker for jackets and these are just fantastic. I just wish his menswear was even half as nice.