Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justine
    • Jan 2007

I really love the leathers, but I can already see that me and my long arms aren't invited to the show.

Comment

• selkies
      • Dec 2008

the red is great, but i just cant see myself dropping that kind of money on something that you wouldnt really be able to wear that much.

Comment

• winQ
        Banned
        • Dec 2006

not BAD enough for it

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by justine View Post
          I really love the leathers, but I can already see that me and my long arms aren't invited to the show.
          As I said in my review of the last show, I think that the splash of red was absolutely perfect. It's just the right tone to break up all the black. Granted, this probably should not be your first leather jacket, but otherwise it's a go.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kbi
            • Feb 2009

I really love the red leathers too but wouldn't be able to pull it off just haven't seen anybody do so who wasn't really skinny.. I mean you can see the leather stretch on those models in the show and they're thin as shit... or perhaps someone can prove otherwize..

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

I haven't seen one on a real life person, so can't comment.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sphoxx
                • Nov 2006

if this is made:

yep...

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

they will almost certainly be producing that leather in black and cloud as well, don't think it would have anywhere near the appeal and impact of the striking red leather though . the sleeves aren't really short at all it looks like they just sized down for the runway presentation, hence why the model looks like he's about to burst out of it.

Faust has your review been published yet? would love to read a critical review of their work. the only professional review I've read of the show thus far has been Brian's, and that was gushing to say the least .

Comment

• selkies
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by sphoxx View Post
                    if this is made:

yep...
                    madness.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by dji View Post
                      they will almost certainly be producing that leather in black and cloud as well, don't think it would have anywhere near the appeal and impact of the striking red leather though . the sleeves aren't really short at all it looks like they just sized down for the runway presentation, hence why the model looks like he's about to burst out of it.

Faust has your review been published yet? would love to read a critical review of their work. the only professional review I've read of the show thus far has been Brian's, and that was gushing to say the least .
                      Been published a few days after the show, but you'd need to know how to read Hebrew :-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dji
                        • Feb 2008

does anyone have item shots yet? nothing on the Japanese sites yet afaik, only other photos of the range online that I'm aware of are of the pieces that Archive picked up.

Comment

• Babyshamble
                          • Apr 2009

The red leather has just came in at numero uno. So sick, seriously...so sick.

Price of it anyone?

I'm going to have to take it easy over the summer. Fall is gonna be expensive :(

Comment

• dji
                            • Feb 2008

any pics? Julius' japanese pricing has remained consistent for quite a few seasons now so the rider should retail for 178,500 yen.

Comment

• Babyshamble
                              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by dji View Post
                              any pics? Julius' japanese pricing has remained consistent for quite a few seasons now so the rider should retail for 178,500 yen.
                              178,000 YEN, ok, cheers dji.
                              When should I expect them to come out?

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

don't know specific dates, fw pieces should start to arrive from late july onwards.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎