• Baddarn
    • Oct 2013

haha oh well

Comment

• upsilonkng
      • May 2010

Originally posted by Baddarn View Post
      To quote myself from another site:

I feel like I dismissed the penis thing a little bit to fast. Yes it's a gimmick, and yes it's attention grabbing. But as he said,

"Well, isn't it time?"

Rick really is in an quite unusual place with his brand. He got tons of devoted followers who just loves everything he puts out (almost) unconditionally and they are all coming from different groups. We have both the regular fashion community followers, it's alongside celebrities, it's sneaking it's way into the regular demographic, and (albeit a bit less relevant in the greater picture) he basically has a cult in online communities.

And most importantly, he is independent from the conglomerates. Who else is more suitable to take a step forward?

Disclaimer here would be that I'm not sure showing your pee-pee is a fantastical step forward. But put in relation to the skin that female models are showing it's not that weird - And most importantly imo, the collection poses the question.

are u missing the Adidas money on the foot of every model on every runway for men's since he sold his soul?

it was a good gimmick and makes more people who dont give a shit about fashion some other guy to make fun of, i've seen the offering from drkshdw and rick this season and it's more boring than u can imagine, i guess if u can no longer feed the birds might as well ruffle their feathers... that's all that's going on now.

Comment

• gerogerigagaga
        • Dec 2013

I can't beleive this is still getting write-ups. There's vag on the runway, are cocks really so shocking? How boring do you have to be to have your jimmies rustled over some high fashion nutsacks. Isn't it time, indeed.

Who do I have to show my dick to for some of those motherfucking Adidas collab, I don't want to wait for June.

Comment

• Baddarn
          • Oct 2013

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
          are u missing the Adidas money on the foot of every model on every runway for men's since he sold his soul?
          I agree, he sold his soul. But you miss the point. Apart from having to show Adidas shoes on the runway I'm pretty sure (please correct me if I'm wrong) that Rick is still in control of his brand - he doesn't have some board poking around. And this means he is in a position to push things.

it was a good gimmick and makes more people who dont give a shit about fashion some other guy to make fun of, i've seen the offering from drkshdw and rick this season and it's more boring than u can imagine, i guess if u can no longer feed the birds might as well ruffle their feathers... that's all that's going on now.
          Well, I have not, and I have no reason too doubt you. But don't you think Rick is more than attention and money? But maybe I'm just young and naive...

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Baddarn View Post
            I agree, he sold his soul.
            i don't see this. it doesn't look to me like he has compromised his principles or changed his vision to suit the folks at adidas at all. making money and trying to expand your label are not the same as selling out.

also, these particular adidas collabs are cool as shit and very similar to the sock ramones we have been jabbering about for a month around here...
            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Selling soul. WTF(aust)?
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• shisou
                • Sep 2014

No, selling soles!

Comment

• DudleyGray
                  • Jul 2013

Even though he got a lot of press from the dicks, I think Faun was more controversial, in terms of substance. I liked the actual clothes of course and I hate that I like sockdidas as much as I do, but Faun was a lot more daring and I respect it for that.
                  bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

Wow, based on your first 4 posts, I can't wait to see you post less..

Originally posted by bitbird
                    It's really nice! Especially the first piece!I love it!!

Everything is cool!!! Everything is beyond my imagination.

Simple but impressed!Love the shoes!!!

It's really cool! Love the new season of Balenciaga. Looking forward them!
                    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Defender
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2015

Does anyone have an educated guess about when this collection might be available to purchase?

Comment

• DudleyGray
                        • Jul 2013

Isn't it the same every year? Sales start in June, new season start coming in around the same time, and then again starting around Christmas.
                        bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Crowzer
                          • Feb 2011

I confirm that. Same for everyone.
                          You might can also pre-order a little before I think.

Comment

• Defender
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2015

Ok, thanks!

Comment

• Nickefuge
                              • Nov 2014

You can pre-order the first few items now.

I really like the blazer and the short sleeved tunic in virgin wool/cotton/mohair/viscose/polyamide.
                              "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Defender
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2015

Where/how can you pre-order?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢