Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maldoror
    • Jun 2007

late thanks to kobasyun for the sneak peak! it's great to get a hint of what's in store, but I don't understand how anyone can draw conclusions about the collection from this scant spycam reconnaisance. it's like being underwhelmed by a movie after seeing a 30 second clip of a bootlegged trailer. there is such a thing as not enough information/too soon to say.

HOWEVER I admit that it's going to take a minor perceptual revolution for me to think that the chitinous footwear is anything but a bad idea. which is not to say it's impossible, lest we forget:

poell is in the details.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by maldoror View Post
      late thanks to kobasyun for the sneak peak! it's great to get a hint of what's in store, but I don't understand how anyone can draw conclusions about the collection from this scant spycam reconnaisance. it's like being underwhelmed by a movie after seeing a 30 second clip of a bootlegged trailer. there is such a thing as not enough information/too soon to say.

HOWEVER I admit that it's going to take a minor perceptual revolution for me to think that the chitinous footwear is anything but a bad idea. which is not to say it's impossible, lest we forget:

poell is in the details.
      thread closed.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Johnny
        • Sep 2006

most seem to be getting overwhelmed rather than underwhelmed at the 30 second trailer. the details point is obviously right, but, on a macro view, one of the coats doesn't even come close to fitting the guy properly.

the old pics are great, thanks to all for posting. poell is - certainly, is capable of being - a class apart.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by drexl View Post
          Oh and some pics from his atelier

more than any other images, these are the greatest to me............
          Drexl i thank you so much for these......
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by maldoror View Post
            but I don't understand how anyone can draw conclusions about the collection from this scant spycam reconnaisance. it's like being underwhelmed by a movie after seeing a 30 second clip of a bootlegged trailer. there is such a thing as not enough information/too soon to say.
            yes, maybe we could try to hold back from assessing the collection based on a few miniature pics. the topic is constantly bumped and everytime the reply is either "sick so far!!", "I cant wait!!" or "tingle in my pants!!"
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
              yes, maybe we could try to hold back from assessing the collection based on a few miniature pics. the topic is constantly bumped and everytime the reply is either "sick so far!!", "I cant wait!!" or "tingle in my pants!!"
              were2kop
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

need to know sizing first
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

:)

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

throw some of that vest into short actionz shizzle into this p nizzle fizzle sizzle damn son, shizz for drizzle them shuzz be hiking boots on the real dipped in maple syruzz frozen in freezled time
                    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

That vest jumpsuit is legit.

Comment

• XSKY
                        • Jun 2008

now thats a real leather jacket (adding to the one liners)
                        Originally posted by Faust
                        snafu, you are such a kunktease.

Comment

• editevening
                          • Nov 2008

i dont think i could ever pull off the jumpvest but those dripboots are damn interesting.
                          #nevernotalmostshopping

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

That dip dyed process is being used throughout the collection on bags, belts, boots, gloves, shoes, and those new runners.

Word is, as Pniz said, the man really stepped up his game this time around.

Also, the collection was huge I guess.

Comment

• osn19
                              • Feb 2007

Leather jacket looks exactly like the one from last season. The shoes seem quite ugly.
                              Originally posted by blacksuit
                              wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

i wonder if the jacket is scar stitched again. maybe he stopped doing overlock?

i hope he dip dyed the seat of all the pants. icicles up das boot.
                                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎