Z0MG CCP IS ABOUT ELEGANCE AND CLASS YOU PEOPLE DISGUST ME

Comment

• plague
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

Comment

• triumphoftiredeyes
        • Feb 2009

^ I have a strage feeling we all have gotten that in our inboxes.
        "Men are the dreams of shadows." - Pindar

Comment

• Time & Space
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by triumphoftiredeyes View Post
          ^ I have a strage feeling we all have gotten that in our inboxes.
          Wish I had a strange feeling one of these was in my inbox?

"With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• pipcleo
            • Jan 2007

sure is a monster isn't it

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by plague View Post
              ccp still rocks.
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Premier
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by plague View Post
                Was there yesterday and it was hectic lol. Not that there was a lot of people but it was crazy.
                WTB:
                CCP '09 black overdyed cotton blazer in 48

Comment

• JohnFG
                  • May 2007

Originally posted by Premier View Post
                  Was there yesterday and it was hectic lol. Not that there was a lot of people but it was crazy.
                  Anything great we all should be aware of? - I believe a lot :)

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Too bad I won't get to see it until July. Probably will see some in Paris. What about Rome and Florence, any stocklists there?
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Spencer
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                      ccp still rocks.

Rundown. Neeed. It.
                      Last edited by Spencer; 06-13-2009, 07:33 PM.

Comment

• theaddict
                        • Apr 2008

yeah, please Philip, give us a rundown!
                        Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• May 2007

spiral pants - great looking if you have skinny legs. They fit me well on the waist and thigh but the LOWER leg this time was the problem. I saw them on someone else and they looked fantastic.

drop crotch pants - looks good from the front, but like you're wearing a very thick pair of diapers from the back - very awkward. Fabric seems too stiff to look right for drop-crotch pants. Same material as the spiral pants - thick cotton/denim type material

Black leather jacket was classic fit, not as tight as last seasons. great thick leather and stiff but not too stiff.

shirt with pinstripes - pinstripes are actually separate thread sewn in between two layers of the cotton shirt (I think) that move independently of the shirt. Another winner.

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                          Rundown. Neeed. It.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

the spiral pants looked fantastic on me.
                            the best any pair of experimental carol pants ever has. everything in its right place. so i have to get them. unfortunately i'm not brave enough (yet) to get the tan version at A. imagine hanging around a bunch of guys playing golf, smoking cigars, wearing khaki dockers. now imagine on of them wearing the tan spirals. see what i'm saying? psycho on the golf path. if you're wearing these near a playground nobody's gonna play with you and you will be sent home. they are bar none the creepiest thing carol has ever done, and thats saying a lot. they have caused 'a great disturbance in the force' for lack of something better.

drop. great until the butt as image said. stiffness of fabric less of an issue than i thought while moving.
                            leather. would kop if i had the dough. hovers on your frame and locks unto your body. you are instantly one with this beaut. joints worked perfectly. silver tabs (i think they're silver) also cooler than photos indicated. think it was 5400. def. worth saving up for if you somehow can.

vein shirt is great. two layer shirt with moveable strands of something in between.
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                              the spiral pants looked fantastic on me.
                              the best any pair of experimental carol pants ever has. everything in its right place. so i have to get them. unfortunately i'm not brave enough (yet) to get the tan version at A. imagine hanging around a bunch of guys playing golf, smoking cigars, wearing khaki dockers. now imagine on of them wearing the tan spirals. see what i'm saying? psycho on the golf path. if you're wearing these near a playground nobody's gonna play with you and you will be sent home. they are bar none the creepiest thing carol has ever done, and thats saying a lot. they have caused 'a great disturbance in the force' for lack of something better.

drop. great until the butt as image said. stiffness of fabric less of an issue than i thought while moving.
                              leather. would kop if i had the dough. hovers on your frame and locks unto your body. you are instantly one with this beaut. joints worked perfectly. silver tabs (i think they're silver) also cooler than photos indicated. think it was 5400. def. worth saving up for if you somehow can.

vein shirt is great. two layer shirt with moveable strands of something in between.
                              zboss: y u tugging at bottom of leg?
                              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• kbi
                                • Feb 2009

This all sounds so good. We need pictures :D I love this season's white leather but I'm still saving up for my holy grail the kangaroo parka!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎