X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ykidkwis
    • Jul 2008

hello

hi! my name is tony. this forum is really great so i finally decided to join after browsing for a while.

thanks!

Comment

• hiro
      • Jul 2008

Re: hello

Yo! I'm cpaik, just changed names because I got paranoid of internet stalkers. I took this name from the hero of one of my favorite books and a constant inspiration for my style - Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson. The main character's name is Hiro Protagonist. If any of you haven't heard of the book, it's a great cyberpunk, post-apocalyptic science fiction novel that really reads like a movie. Cool, that's all for now!

Comment

• genzou2.0
        • Jul 2008

Re: hello

hi, long time lurker here but decided to post

I got different names in different countries so just refer to me as my screenname genzou

my fashion is greatly influenced by Japan as i grew up there, but I live in Vancouver now. Ill try to contribute more on the Japanese fashion scene, but its nothing you guys dont already have enough of. I made a map in the worldwide shopping map, hope it helps someone someday.

Comment

• Golightly
          • Jul 2008

Hi

I am new here. I have been reading for a while, but recently been finding myself more interested in contributing. So I signed up. I do not have a ton of knowledge about the history and lineage of the various fashion houses. But I am definitely interested in learning as much as possible. I find this site to be quite dynamic and the people on here seem to be very knowledgeable and fun. This seems to be a place where you can either become quite involved or stay in the background and observe and learn, peeking your head out here and there. I will probably do more of the latter. Cheers.

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Re: Hi

welcome guys!!!! (and gals!!)
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• justine
              • Jan 2007

Re: Introduce Yourself

[quote user="philip nod"]

yeah ill believe it when i see it. energy across the board is going up dramatically.

[/quote]The whole planet is living on nuclear energy: the sun [75]

Comment

• Golightly
                • Jul 2008

[quote user="Chinorlz"]welcome guys!!!! (and gals!!)
                [/quote]

Thanks.

Comment

• Re: Hi

Hi!

I'm usually not very shy on the internet, but I've been here for some reason. My screen name is Heirloom after a beautiful song by Björk with the same name, and my real name is Arash, so please call me that if you feel like it :)

I'm what they call, a drape-maniac, hence my liking towards rick owens, julius, damir doma and unconditional's soft fluid shapes.

19, living in sthlm, growing my hair buttlong, right now midback length. i'm usually not this stiff, I burp on the first date, random facts ya know. thx for your attention.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

welcome
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Re: Hi

thank you :)

Comment

• doktorglas
                        • Jul 2008

attentionpeople of szg

i'm 19 and currently living in stockholm studying material design at the royal institute of technology, but enjoying some fashion inbetween the lectures. ;)

except fashion i try to satisfy my various interests, everythingfrom ol' dirty arcade games to playing my cello or reading old books.

i prefer volume when looking at threads, but i'd never go wrong with slender&tender silhouettes. and yeah, like heirloom said, drapes man. drapes. Currently digging a lot of juliusanddamir doma.

over n out

/aria

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

sweden now taking over the lead from germany, its neck and drapey neck, i put my money on malmo
                          One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                            • Jan 2008

[quote user="philip nod"]sweden now taking over the lead from germany, its neck and drapey neck, i put my money on malmo
                            [/quote]

With recent events in mind, there is no real contest.[90]

Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                            Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• Dusty Sailor
                              • Aug 2008

Hi folks!
                              Though in no connection with previous "swedes" (that I know of), I am also a proud citizen of Sweden.

I harbour an unhealthy relationship with Raf Simons and all of his work (read: lack the ability to criticize my baby).
                              This is something I am training on getting better with though, so hopefully I wont be too much of an unbearable fanboy.

Other favourite labels include (but not limited to) : Lanvin, Alexander McQueen and Burberry Prorsum

That is all I can think of as of now...

Comment

• therapysessions
                                • Jul 2007

Re: Introduce Yourself

Finally getting back into the forums...

I'm 25. Originally from California but now reside in new york. I got into fashion 4 years ago when I decided I didn't want to finish my degree in fine arts cause it was boring. I got into streetwear then evolved into high fashion. Moved to New York to study at Parsons but left my senior year after I started interning at Narcisco Rodriguez. Now I'm at Robert Geller. Currently working on my own line, a womenswear line (that was originally intended to be a menswear until I started liking how my girlfriend looked in my clothes). You'll probably see me disappear for a few months and then start posting here and several other forums, but I still always read.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎