• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fade View Post
    He's the son of my aunt, sister of my mother! Yeah I mean we are cousins "in blood" if i can say it in this way, he's full croatian and i'm half (but i feel like i'm full), my father is italian...we have a pretty strange family :D
    Niiiice! Hook up pniddy with a discount.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fade
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      Niiiice! Hook up pniddy with a discount.
      Hey man you're always welcome, if it would for me! But unfourtunately i can't speak with him about make "discounts" for friends.....they have such a severe organization there!

Thanks again for the welcome!
      Last edited by Fade; 09-28-2008, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• electric_alyce
        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by mass View Post
        i'm mass (from the old rusto days), 26 & canadian. i discovered yohji in the late 90s through the catalogues by nick knight and peter saville (who i idolize and discovered through saturnzreturn by goldie. i had no idea who tony wilson was). i read showstudio religiously when it started. saville wore helmut lang and apc, and was very into bless so i was mildly interested in those things then (at this point i was reading wallpaper* because it was still a great magazine, and so i was aware of all the italian brands), although i didn't really get 'into' fashion until maybe 99-00 while researching apc (i didn't get my first pair until maybe 5 years later) and finding out who hedi slimane was and seeing his stuff for ysl... and then thinking i really wanted clothes he designed. so fuuma and i had a discussion with faust where he talks about ann demeulemeester and raf and that's exactly how i feel about slimane... the first expensive garment i ever purchased was a dior homme jacket. but anyways, ice-t is still a style icon, and why i wear a lot of black. i love helmut lang, hedi slimane, haider ackermann, bless, pelican avenue, gareth pugh and undercover.
        Peter Saville, Hedi Slimane and Gareth Pugh? I like you!
        Smile! It's the apocalypse

Comment

• inaya
          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Fade View Post
          Anyway my wardrobe is completely full of his works and i'm trying to sell some of them, awsome clothes that none wears...that's a terrible pity!
          If you want to take a look at them just ask and i'll do!
          oh yes pics lease (and what are you selling? hehe)

and welcome everyone

ps. mass really loves just cavalli, pucci and top american designer, michael kors... don't let him fool you!

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by inaya View Post
            oh yes pics lease (and what are you selling? hehe)

and welcome everyone

ps. mass really loves just cavalli, pucci and top american designer, michael kors... don't let him fool you!
            It's true. When I met him, he was wearing a sweater with "Versace Jeans Couture" emblazoned across the chest. Don't let that recent WAYWT picture fool you. I don't know how Fuuma let him out of the house dressed like that. I was wearing my Mickey Mouse sweatshirt by Iceberg and ripped jeans with I Moschino embroidered in red glitter. I don't tell you guys about this often.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mass
              • Sep 2006

i was wearing darkanimal's clothes in that pic ]:

Comment

• HipHype
                • Sep 2008

Hi guys.....

just joined the forum and hoping I could spend some time here.....

Merkkledin Nederland

Comment

• Silver
                  • Sep 2008

Hi people,

Just a quick hello to introduce myself to this rather good forum....

I'm Silver (not my real name obviously) and I'm from Brighton England.. I'm a Fine Arts graduate currently working in the footwear industry.. I became interested in the better more arts/artisan based end of Clothing/Footwear via a trip to atelier in NY, and a small obsession with Paul Harnden, who i see on a daily basis as he lives 5 mins from me.. plus because i was sick of the awful fads, trends and ostentatious crap which clog up the scene here in England!!!

Looking forward to chatting with you people.. and if you require in gossip on Paul Harnden, feel free to ask!

S.
                  http://research-development.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Welcome Silver. Some Harnden fans here, so you should have plenty of material :-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• North
                      • Sep 2008

Hello,

Im North, I live in the Netherlands, close to amsterdam. I work as a graphic designer.

Designers I find interesting are; Martin Margiela, Raf Simons, Jil Sander, Filippa K, Whyred, Helmut Lang, Haltbar and Balenciaga.

I've been reading and lurking around for some time now, and you guys seem to know what you're talking about.

Comment

• reborn
                        • Aug 2008

Welcome aboard.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Silver View Post
                          Hi people,

Just a quick hello to introduce myself to this rather good forum....

I'm Silver (not my real name obviously) and I'm from Brighton England.. I'm a Fine Arts graduate currently working in the footwear industry.. I became interested in the better more arts/artisan based end of Clothing/Footwear via a trip to atelier in NY, and a small obsession with Paul Harnden, who i see on a daily basis as he lives 5 mins from me.. plus because i was sick of the awful fads, trends and ostentatious crap which clog up the scene here in England!!!

Looking forward to chatting with you people.. and if you require in gossip on Paul Harnden, feel free to ask!

S.

I love fashion gossip.
                          What's the man like?
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• DHC
                            • Jul 2007

Hi MonaDahl and welcome!
                            You've already broken the hardened sugar on this oversized ramican of
                            crème brûlée that is SZ. The custard is rich, creamy sweetness! Dive in and prepare to develop a sweettooth. You'll be addicted in no time.
                            Originally posted by Faust
                            fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Fade to Black
                              • Sep 2008

wow DHC that was a pretty good marketing statement, ever thought about a career in promotional brochure write-ups? ;)

welcome monadahl
                              www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MonaDahl
                                Hi everyone...

Tentatively reaching out to introduce myself. I was introduced to this forum by another member recently, thought it was really great. I'm a female student from NY...from what I can tell, I don't always dress consistently with the particular aesthetic that people on this board generally ascribe to, but I suppose it's pretty close. Anyway hopefully I'll get my courage up to start posting soon.
                                Welcome!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎