X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LittleNinja
    • Apr 2009

Hi everyone.

I'm 23, work at a biotech company. I'm planning to get into an MBA program soon. I've been into fashion for quite a bit now. I'm also been avid in Martial arts since I was 8. I'm currently training in brazilian jiu jitsu and i'd like to make my mma debut by the time I'm 26. I want to be one of the few mma fighters to come out to the ring in style. I dont want to be sponsored by anything associated with fighting (Tapout/Condomdepot/relentless). I'd rather be decked out with a sweet Julius hoody with RO trainers. I'm not a big guy either, I plan to compete at 125 pounds. I'm just a littleninja.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by LittleNinja View Post
      Hi everyone.

I'm 23, work at a biotech company. I'm planning to get into an MBA program soon. I've been into fashion for quite a bit now. I'm also been avid in Martial arts since I was 8. I'm currently training in brazilian jiu jitsu and i'd like to make my mma debut by the time I'm 26. I want to be one of the few mma fighters to come out to the ring in style. I dont want to be sponsored by anything associated with fighting (Tapout/Condomdepot/relentless). I'd rather be decked out with a sweet Julius hoody with RO trainers. I'm not a big guy either, I plan to compete at 125 pounds. I'm just a littleninja.
      interesting bio. welcome. mba + mma + julius sounds like a winning combo.
      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Fade to Black
        • Sep 2008

Hi everyone.

welcome! i've wanted to take up some kind of self-defense sport for some time now...am not a man of much grace so perhaps flat out boxing might be a better option.
        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• kunk75
          Banned
          • May 2008

welcome! we should talk about mma offline.

and sup brettchaotix

Comment

• Sombre
            • Jan 2009

Hi everyone.

Takes the phrase "goth-ninja" next level.
            An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
            I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• cjbreed
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by snafu View Post
              thats strange i thought you had to by pass through superfuture these days
              thats how i got here and i think it makes sense, especially for people in cities that lack the fashion presence of new york / la / paris, etc, so when all else fails: google

fashion forums provide a lot of info. sufu has (well used to have) lots of traffic, lots of threads, so popped up on a lot of searches. and its a natural progression to go from sufu to sz as you mature and your taste is refined. my first bottle of wine was not a Chateau Haut-Brion, and my first boots were not ccp.

i think everybody here already knows all this so...i guess i'll introduce myself

i'm from dallas, tx. i'm married. i think i'm getting too old for sufu, (but there are things about it i miss), i recently launched a new company that sells network based security and surveillance technology to enterprise campuses, cities, municipalities, etc., in other words: i am big brother. i have recently entered peasant status, but i've been there before and don't really feel any different, and as soon as tax revenue ramps back up i'll be fine ;-)

oh i also posted on styleforum but felt uncomfortable being involved with so many people that wish george w bush had been elected to a third term.

i like sz because the community is educated and appreciates quality AND art, not only in fashion but in other areas of design as well. but at the same time its wise to keep a sense of humor about it all and not take one's self too seriously, and i think most of the folks here get that.

anyway, see u around...
              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Sion
                • Mar 2009

Hey guys, just gonna write down a few lines about myself!

Been lurking around on this forum for about 8 months after I stalked Bestial here.

Im 25 years old, work as a store manager for a GameStop store here in sweden.

Love this forum and checks it daily, even though I dont post quite so often! Great source for inspiration.

Favorite designers are Damir and some swedish brands like fifth avenue shoe repair and carin wester.

Comment

• jcotteri
                  • Jun 2008

hi cjbreed and sion
                  WTB: This

Comment

• Chant
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                    my first bottle of wine was not a Chateau Haut-Brion, and my first boots were not ccp.

i recently launched a new company that sells network based security and surveillance technology to enterprise campuses, cities, municipalities, etc., in other words: i am big brother.

oh i also posted on styleforum but felt uncomfortable being involved with so many people that wish george w bush had been elected to a third term.

So, welcome.

Comment

• Babyshamble
                      • Apr 2009

Seems a lot of posters have evolved from other forums. I myself started out on Styleforum, but did not fit in with the button up, oxford suit wearing crowd so moved on to Superfuture, and then found that it's too big and I was getting lost when posting. Plus, again a lot of different styles and not many that I would fit in. i think I arrived here from a SF link and lurked for a long long time. Finally decided that I wanted to start posting again. With my work, I'm always busy during Spring, The Fall and Winter and as soona s Summer begins, work slows down and need something to stop me from being bored out of my mind. I am really enjoying this crowd so far and hope it continues :)

But, I made an official introduction earlier in the thread. Just adding to what's been said recently :)

Comment

• reborn
                        • Aug 2008

welcome.

Comment

• jcotteri
                          • Jun 2008

welcome babyshamble

Comment

• tg76
                            • Nov 2006

hi
                            im ray some of you may know me as tg
                            thats me in my avatar wearing a vintage yohji coat
                            i make stuff, but at the moment im teaching technology (textiles) at a local highschool and have been unproductive
                            i dont post here much cause i dont have much to say that i havent said elsewhere and i dont like crossposting

Comment

• tg76
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by merz
                              i'd say about time, welcome. there is much we hope to learn from you.
                              ive been here as long as you, ive just been sitting in the corner quietly

Comment

• jcotteri
                                • Jun 2008

hi Ray/TG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎