Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hurricane08
    • Nov 2008

I know what you mean Tia and i somewhat agree ,but... i.m.o. clothes that are selling a lot doesn't mean that they are trash (just an example: the beatles sold so many albums,that doesn't mean they are trash :) ). I don't have a problem wearing well-known clothes, unless i like them.First thing i do is to look the clothe and then the brand ,i don't stuck in the brand name. Can't find a brand with better denim and the twins are doing well in fashion ,eventhough some stuff is over the top...but all the designers have over the top stuff...And remember that the twins first became famous in Greece and then in Italy ;).

PS company=?

Comment

• kollaps
      • Jul 2009

Hi Hurricane,forget dsquared and company
      quoted to tell you again

Comment

• hurricane08
        • Nov 2008

arguments kollaps?

Comment

• Daze_
          • Nov 2009

Hi SZ!

I'm a fellow ninja and long time lurker from Stockholm. In just a couple of days I'm moving to Berlin for a seven month internship and figured this would be the time to actually register and start contribute here, as my need for human interaction will surely increase in a new city and all.

I suppose I will be absent for the next few days during the move, but meanwhile I am looking forward to many late-night discussions with all of you - about clothes of course but also anything beyond! 8)

Comment

• SuperTurboTaco
            • Oct 2009

Well, I guess this is the place to begin. Have been checking out SZ for the past couple months, not sure how I stumbled upon it. Born and raised in New York(state) I am now living in Japan, via Vancouver(7 years). Have always(subconsciously)liked fashion, but in the past year its importance(for me) has really become clear.
            Although I realize how important it is to me, I am still a little lost. I have gone through a few styles in my day, from hippy, to raver, to the most recent, not sure how to classify it, lets just say that most of my purchases up until this year were from Margaret Howell.
            Now, I am in a different place and I am not sure where that is. As far as my taste, well as best as I can explain is somewhere between Lanvin and CCP. I don`t have a definite answer of where I want to be in terms of fashion but I am looking forward to learning more here at SZ.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SuperTurboTaco View Post
              Well, I guess this is the place to begin. Have been checking out SZ for the past couple months, not sure how I stumbled upon it. Born and raised in New York(state) I am now living in Japan, via Vancouver(7 years). Have always(subconsciously)liked fashion, but in the past year its importance(for me) has really become clear.
              Although I realize how important it is to me, I am still a little lost. I have gone through a few styles in my day, from hippy, to raver, to the most recent, not sure how to classify it, lets just say that most of my purchases up until this year were from Margaret Howell.
              Now, I am in a different place and I am not sure where that is. As far as my taste, well as best as I can explain is somewhere between Lanvin and CCP. I don`t have a definite answer of where I want to be in terms of fashion but I am looking forward to learning more here at SZ.
              Another Ann Demeulemeester fan then?
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SuperTurboTaco
                • Oct 2009

Actually I like her stuff but not a huge fan, always reminds me of the Sienfeld "Puffy Shirt" episode! I guess one of the the few reasons I`m stuck in the middle, so to speak, is because of the girlfriend. I lean more towards the CCP, LUC end and she leans towards Lanvin, Givenchy etc.. Have to admit I like both sides but one can not deny the power of the significant other!

for those in the same situation and living in the Fukuoka area, Minority Rev is a great store!!
                Last edited by SuperTurboTaco; 11-15-2009, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Nemesis_4
                  • Nov 2009

Hey SZ! I've followed this forum for a while and now I think it's time to get in on the action. I'm looking forward to communicating with all of you.

Comment

• jcotteri
                    • Jun 2008

hi superturbotaco.. where abouts in Fukuoka are you? It's a nice city.. Home of Sharp Service Japan, well half of it..
                    WTB: This

Comment

• SuperTurboTaco
                      • Oct 2009

I live in Nagasaki, but while in University I lived in Fukuoka and still spend most of my free time there, Actually I am in Fukuoka now! I have a home away from home in Sakurazaka which is about a 15 minute walk from Tenjin. It is a GREAT city.

Also, looking for other SZ members in the Fukuoka area. Went to school for Photography and looking to get back into it. Have to get my portfolio up to date and need some people with style to shoot. Seems to be a few people on here that would fit the bill, only problem is the location
                      Last edited by SuperTurboTaco; 11-22-2009, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• jcotteri
                        • Jun 2008

ahh Sakurazaka.. I was just curious as I was living there for a little bit earlier this year
                        WTB: This

Comment

• pseudonym
                          • Jun 2009

Hey everyone. Looking forward to spending some more time on here from now on, rather than just the occasional browse/buy in the classified section. Ive done some business with many of you guys, so not a huge introduction, just a quick hello! Very into Yohji, Ann, KKA and some of the textured items by CDGH+. Less into Rick, DD, Julius, etc... as I've dabbled with them but find happiness in more refined looks.
                          Lately I am very into footwear, Guidi and Carpe Diem are my go-to boots/shoes at the moment. I look forward to obtaining some Augustas in the near future.
                          And ofcourse I dream of the day that I am able to afford MA+ and CCP like the rest of you ballers!

Comment

• DRRRK
                            • Aug 2009

I like your pseudonym pseudonym.

Comment

• Tia
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2009

Hi Man

Comment

• Epoc
                                • Dec 2008

Hi!

Been stalking this place for a while now and have posted a little bit on Superfuture as well (yeah I said it). I've enjoyed the discussions on Dicks, some dude named Carol and that crazy zboss character just to name a few observations of mine over here. Hope to contribute what I can!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎