Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k3mist
    • Apr 2013

hows it going. ive been lurking around for quite a bit now. just reading.
    well im a 21 year old guy currently living in singapore for school. studying fashion design.

but yeah hope to contribute to the discussion here.

Comment

• NicolasA
      • Aug 2012

Hi From Argie

Nicolas, from Argentina. 29 years old.

Dealer in Vintage watches and travelling worldwide.

Also fashion photographer and currently working on two boutiques in Buenos Aires.

One to carry the kind of clothing we have in common and the other to the development of my brand 1/1.

Hi everybody.

Comment

• Resonkuken
        • Oct 2012

Cool to find another argentinian here. I thought I´d be alone forever... XD Welcome, man.

Comment

• josecc
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by NicolasA View Post
          Un gusto ver a mas latinos por aqui, saludos desde Inglaterra

Comment

• fncyths
            • Apr 2010

Bienvenidos NicolasA!

Este foto esta super padre!
            Originally posted by Shucks
            it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
            Originally posted by interest1
            I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• NicoRG
              • May 2012

Hi! I´m Nico from Buenos Aires Argentina but been living in Valencia España for 10 years. I studied fashion design in Valencia and hope to raise my own brand. I´m planning to move back to Buenos Aires next year, it´s incredible to see people in this forum from there, was not expecting that!
              My interest in fashion started 6 years ago (I´m 25) and discovered this forum 1 year ago. My favourites designers are Yohji, Rei Kawakubo, Tatsuro Horikawa from Julius, Damir Doma (at his beginnings) and Ann Demeulemeester.
              I hope to improve my english and post more often from now on

Comment

• grime
                • May 2013

Hi guys,

I've been lurking for a few years and finally decided to register. I'm an artist living in nyc, i also work part time at a furniture boutique. I get a ton of inspiration from sz and think the magazine is spectacular, so im definitely excited to be involved with the community. Nice to be here.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Welcome.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Ab Irato
                    • Mar 2011

Bonjour Ă  tous,

SĂ©bastien, 24, come from Soissons in France and from commeuncamion.com, a french fashion forum.

I'm a trainee accountant, so suit up 5/7, but i allow myself some darker outfits when I can.

Comment

• Crowzer
                      • Feb 2011

Bienvenue Ă  toi !
                      Ça va te changer de CuC ici.

Comment

• CAIN
                        • Jun 2013

Hello every one, I'm from Spain, I work As a graphic design intern inside an advertising agency, have been fascinated with SZ not too long a go when the printed magazine got to my hands, now I have the first 3 volumes, hope to cop the new one soon!

Forgive me if my English is bad on some of the posts, I'm still learning the language haha!

Comment

• Shifts
                          • Jul 2013

Martin. Soon to be 35.

My hometown is Stockholm since a few years back and I think that moving there was the point where I actually started to get interested in clothes. Extremely late for some, but I had other interests…*Living in smaller cities in Sweden didn't really do much for me when it came to getting introduced to more "exciting" brands if you will.

In another thread I just posted that I came towards an interest in fashion through my already well-grounded interest in fragrances. The fragrances become a way of extending the picture of myself that I want to deliver to others, very much like how I can express myself with clothes.

Too often find myself in that excited kid-in-candystore-with-allowance-in-hand-feeling when I stumble upon clothing that etches itself into my awareness and just won't let go, clothes I didn't know existed. It is a fantastic and breathtaking feeling really. Not rarely this happens with women clothing, the very sculptural feel of it (think Iris van Herpen).

Up until now I've focused mostly on Swedish brands (unintentionally, even though I've been happy that so many of them produce quite good stuff for men nowadays). I say "up until now" because I want to broaden my view and I can't say that they deliver what I feel a need for anymore.

I just came across SZ a few weeks ago and I can't really remember how: Was probably searching around for some Sruli Recht or Damir Doma, googling PNP or Antonioli, looking at some student's fashion work or something along those lines.

I'm rambling… I'm happy to be here and happy to be inspired by you all.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Welcome, Shifts.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TheArchitect
                              • Jul 2013

Hello, i'm an architect from France and i also design furniture and clothes by passion. I'm an autodidacte.

I discover this board by searching informations about Boris Bidjan Saberi (i really like his work), and i didn't know that there was a whole community.

As an Architect i always dress in black...for sure.
                              My style avant-garde with a traditional spirit.

Nice to meet you

The Architect
                              https://www.facebook.com/arootsorg

Comment

• Dudu
                                • Apr 2013

Hello, I'm dudu, from China, 19 years old, currently a college student in London College of Fashion major in Fashion Management.

Here is my first post.

haha~~I'm still learning English~

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎