X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bodique
    • Mar 2012

Hi!
    I think it's should be my first post, but i just discovered this thread.

My name is Bogdan, and it's means "gift of God". I'm from Ukraine, and I'm intersted in everything what StyleZeitgeist is about.

I'm 21.

I graduated from medical college and now studing advertising and pr.

Nice to meet all of you.
    «Страдания жизни неразумной приводят к сознанию необходимости разумной жизни.»
    Лев Николаевич Толстой

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Nice avatar.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jaythejet
        • May 2011

Hey guys, I'm Jason. I'm a 21 year old student from Los Angeles. I've been lurking on sz for about two years learning all I can from you guys an it's been invaluable. My addiction to CCP is just beginning. The journey to 100 posts begins so I can start searching for older CCP leathers (06/07) in the classifieds.

Comment

• Graygoose
          • Jul 2013

Hi, I'm Gus, will be 17 in a couple of days, interested in fashion design. I have a great love for designer clothing, especially avant garde designers. I like to design clothing myself, I'm currently working on making a jacket out of wool. I live in New York. I lived abroad last year in Beijing, China, and speak a pretty good amount of Mandarin.
          August Pope

Instagram: august_pope

There is beauty in decay.

Comment

• jplay51
            • Jun 2013

hello

I am pretty exclusively interested in Damir Doma and Supreme right now. With some Yohji and a few other pieces floating around.

I always wore cheap crap (think old navy polyester everything) as a kid and realized I have a taste for real clothing.

It can be difficult to work dd into everyday stuff but I'm enjoying the challenge. I saw a dd jacket online while I was in Tasmania last Winter and became temporarily obsessed. And I've ended up here staring at things all the time and spending more money than I should.

Dressing well, but somewhat subtly makes my day to day more better. I work a ton and live in a bedroom suburb; I use clothing as a kind of mental stimulation.

Comment

• Bosseh
              • Jun 2013

Hey, I am from Germany.
              I am 15 years old.I live since 1 week in Vancouver.
              I love fashion.I am here to find something about Boris Bidjan Saberi!
              I allready love this forum!
              Sorry for my bad english!
              Bosseh

Comment

• 00-00
                • Jul 2013

Hello. My name is Yao, 18 (3 months later),from China. Having an intention to learn art history/art critic/art management in an art school that has great prestige here so I'm excited and quite nervous for the exam next year.

I have Always wanted to learn fashion since 13 but missed that chance to learn "drawing" for the specific art exam for college (fashion education here sucks anyway). But I may try Antwerp Royal Academy or Rietveld/KABK in Netherlands 4 years later.However, I guess I have a lot of things to prepare.

I love Margiela, Rei and especially the forever Jil Sander. So I adore everything that is clean and pure because my mind is a mess. And I appreciate designers that treat fashion as art though it's never gonna be art

It's good to say all out.

Comment

• church of tiamat
                  • Sep 2013

Hello, my name is Marek. I'm 24. I live in Poland.
                  I'm interested in fashion (what a surprise), especially designers Damir Doma, RO, Ann Dem and also some casual scandinavian brands like Our Legacy, Han Kjobenhavn.
                  I love simple, minimal designs and I'm very careful with using colors, though I nearly always wear a bit of color.
                  I registered on SZ to search for some inspiration, share my point of view and maybe buy some new stuff.

Nice to meet you all

Comment

• Bodique
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Nice avatar.
                    Thanks. One of my favourite works of Guy Bourdin.
                    «Страдания жизни неразумной приводят к сознанию необходимости разумной жизни.»
                    Лев Николаевич Толстой

Comment

• Picasso
                      • Jul 2013

Never properly introducted myself.

Well here it is..

I'm 21 from Chicago, also known as murder capital. Fairly new to this sort of fashion but it caught my attention. Don't know what it is but I think Yohji said it best “Black is modest and arrogant at the same time. Black is lazy and easy - but mysterious. But above all black says this: "I don’t bother you - don’t bother me".

Anyways just want to say thanks to you all for taking me in.

Oh never even said my name, it's billy.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Welcome, billy.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• twmllr
                          • Sep 2013

hi everyone. am 20 located in London. Been exposed to this side of fashion by who else but Owens

Comment

• interest1
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by 00-00 View Post
                            Hello. My name is Yao, 18 (3 months later),from China. Having an intention to learn art history/art critic/art management in an art school that has great prestige here so I'm excited and quite nervous for the exam next year.

I have Always wanted to learn fashion since 13 but missed that chance to learn "drawing" for the specific art exam for college (fashion education here sucks anyway). But I may try Antwerp Royal Academy or Rietveld/KABK in Netherlands 4 years later.However, I guess I have a lot of things to prepare.

I love Margiela, Rei and especially the forever Jil Sander.
                            So I adore everything that is clean and pure because my mind is a mess. And I appreciate designers that treat fashion as art though it's never gonna be art

It's good to say all out.

You've just coined our anthem here.

Originally posted by Faust View Post

Welcome, billy.

Is it me, or does every welcome kinda sound like an induction to a support group?

sain't

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                              Is it me, or does every welcome kinda sound like an induction to a support group?

you're not wrong.

from wikipedia:

In a support group, members provide each other with various types of help, usually nonprofessional and nonmaterial, for a particular shared, usually burdensome, characteristic. Members with the same issues can come together for sharing coping strategies, to feel more empowered and for find a sense of community. The help may take the form of providing and evaluating relevant information, relating personal experiences, listening to and accepting others' experiences, providing sympathetic understanding and establishing social networks.

and sz is anonymous, too...

Comment

• Squat
                                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Bosseh View Post
                                Hey, I am from Germany.
                                I am 15 years old.(...)
                                I love fashion.I am here to find something about Boris Bidjan Saberi!
                                (...)
                                It's nice to see that the BBS marketing machinery has finally reached its target group

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎