X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • destroyed
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by baubas View Post
    i must congratulate Faust and other people who works on this project and just say thank you for putting your balls together and doing this and honestly i hope stylezeitgeist will grow as big as your imagination can go.
    broken mirror, white terror

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz
      stunned silence follows.
      I'm impressed... I think? Not sure about the 95% comment though, but welcome regardless.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

i've been following this forum since its birth and this is my first post! yooohoo! ..? not sure yet

i must congratulate Faust and other people who works on this project and just say thank you for putting your balls together and doing this and honestly i hope stylezeitgeist will grow as big as your imagination can go.

I was born as a fashion victim and would have sex with poell even though i am not gay..far even from bi..
        i am involved in fashion business for the last 15 or more years and i must express my opinion about banning people from public forums like this:
        please f**ing do it!! i am eastern european (call me communist for that because i am!!) and i think some old rules do really work!
        some people here are great with they knowledge and passion but 95% are pathetic losers!
        and my suggestion is:
        DONT F**ING BUY CCP OR CD OR WHATEVER YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!! DONT ASK OTHER PEOPLES OPINIONS IF YOU DONT HAVE YOUR OWN! you would not eat poisson even if tastes good! would you?
        it is embarrassing to read when some of you chaps are buying shitty ccp pieces just because its ccp and avoiding some key pieces (price is not what matters) which you can definitely wear and care and pass on later on to someone else..and etc..
        layering is cool only when its aesthetic and not just layering (learn it by yourselves)
        pants tucked in ccp or cd or ann or julius boots is not cool just because they in cool brand boots! most of the times it looks like ..(work with your own imagination)
        if you are fashion student try to learn something before you enter the college
        if you are fashion student doesnt mean you are fashion genius
        and etc and etc and etc
        + i think posts in YES OR NO are diabolical and that thread should be stopped because it causes global warming!

many of you will hate me for this post but face it - you can't see if you blind and you can't hear if you deaf

peace
        this impresses you faust?
        this is what i hate about the fashion biz
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• baubas
          • Dec 2008

Last edited by baubas; 12-27-2010, 06:34 AM.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
            this impresses you faust?
            this is what i hate about the fashion biz
            don't worry, your constant bitching impresses me too.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

alright i'll take the next exit
              and i'll come back with a green mind
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• baubas
                • Dec 2008

Last edited by baubas; 12-27-2010, 06:35 AM. Reason: missing thougts

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                  alright i'll take the next exit
                  and i'll come back with a green mind
                  All right. I still love you.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

we've seen many odd entrances but that was perhaps the most awkward one.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Magician
                      • Jul 2008

+ i think posts in YES OR NO are diabolical and that thread should be stopped because it causes global warming!
                      This is a good line.
                      Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• BeauIXI
                        • Nov 2008

you would not eat poisson even if tastes good! would you?
                        Actuellement, je mangerai du poisson, la plupart du temps c'est bien agréable.. Je préfere surtout le saumon ou flétan.

I would like you to suggest a better way for people in the US, etc, to become more acquainted with CCP, other than this site?
                        Originally posted by philip nod
                        somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

/\ lmao. i love fish too, although lately i prefer a good steak.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• destroyed
                            • Nov 2006

i just got smoked salmon as a gift. i don't know what to do with it. put it on a bagel?
                            broken mirror, white terror

Comment

• Magician
                              • Jul 2008

Originally posted by destroyed View Post
                              i just got smoked salmon as a gift. i don't know what to do with it. put it on a bagel?
                              Drizzle the bagel with olive oil and lightly toast it. Then spread a modest amount of cream cheese and add the smoked salmon on top. Garnish with capers and cracked black pepper and enjoy!
                              Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• jumpoff
                                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by destroyed View Post
                                Yeah. Bagel + butter + good smoked salmon + scrambled eggs and you're in heaven. May I ask where the salmon is from?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎