Re: Join us for some cock a do dol do

broken mirror, white terror

Comment

• DHC
      • Jul 2007

/\ [86]
      Originally posted by Faust
      fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Ok, the kid should be back shortly. He said he will become a fashion super-force and will take SZ to another level. [Y]
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• B.S
          • Nov 2007

hi. i was unbanned like 2 minutes ago, which i obviously appreciate, though i still feel i was banned for all the wrong reasons.

bringing me back cause im 15 is alot wronger though.. in all the post i've been referred to as '15yearold BS' and eh it provokes me more than the banning itself.

its kinda cool that you think of me as a 'normal 15yearold', who still wears rick owens and ann d. obviously clothes doesnt make the man (ok its stylezeitgeist but come on, it doesnt), but yeah... im not really a normal 'go to school and play football with all his friends in oversized ann d cardigans and feather necklaces'. i work as a writer for a norwegian magazine, make my own money, is moving out in about 6 months and have mostly older friends. if i would be banned for life at 25, then please, just ban me for good.

having that said, im really happy to be back. just dont treat me as a kid.

oh and btw; no, i do not have to go to bed at 10, i am veryfamiliar with wine (europe isnt as 'alcohol is the enemy'ish likeusa, thank god), and i do have a personality. but what the fuck do you expect, its the internet. even though you dont see it, its there

err it kinda seems like i lack self-irony doesnt it. really i dont. if you want me to i can tape myself singing the soundtrack from 'the kids are alright'.

Comment

• Diego
            • Aug 2007

Thats great Faust. I like Chris and Suck too, hope one day they can return.

edit- The breaks too

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="B.S"]

hi. i was unbanned like 2 minutes ago, which i obviously appreciate, though i still feel i was banned for all the wrong reasons.

bringing me back cause im 15 is alot wronger though.. in all the post i've been referred to as '15yearold BS' and eh it provokes me more than the banning itself.

its kinda cool that you think of me as a 'normal 15yearold', who still wears rick owens and ann d. obviously clothes doesnt make the man (ok its stylezeitgeist but come on, it doesnt), but yeah... im not really a normal 'go to school and play football with all his friends in oversized ann d cardigans and feather necklaces'. i work as a writer for a norwegian magazine, make my own money, is moving out in about 6 months and have mostly older friends. if i would be banned for life at 25, then please, just ban me for good.

having that said, im really happy to be back. just dont treat me as a kid.

oh and btw; no, i do not have to go to bed at 10, i am veryfamiliar with wine (europe isnt as 'alcohol is the enemy'ish likeusa, thank god), and i do have a personality. but what the fuck do you expect, its the internet. even though you dont see it, its there

err it kinda seems like i lack self-irony doesnt it. really i dont. if you want me to i can tape myself singing the soundtrack from 'the kids are alright'.

[/quote]

If you want, I can ban Pnod for calling you a kid [86]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• B.S
                • Nov 2007

nah, don't. but really though you get my point? its shitty to be back cause 'im young and dumb and didnt know what i was doing upsetting mr faust'? so hopefully that aint the reason.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

no, the reason is that people like you.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DHC
                    • Jul 2007

Welcome back BS!!! [<:o)] And you are back because the board likes you and in the short time that you were gone, you were missed.
                    Originally posted by Faust
                    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• ddohnggo
                      • Oct 2006

[quote user="Diego"]Thats great Faust. I like Chris and Suck too, hope one day they can return.[/quote]

ditto

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• random
                        • Dec 2007

co-ditto.

wb B.S.

I don't exist.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

[quote user="random"]

co-ditto.

wb B.S.

[/quote]

Me three (or four?).

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• justine
                            • Jan 2007

[quote user="Faust"]He said he will become a fashion super-force and will take SZ to another level.[/quote]Really? That's too funny. I wonder what he's going to pull out this time...the past few days have been quite emotional around here! But with unknw leaving with a "I'll be back with a vengeance fist up the air" and B.S. coming back it feels great .... now I'm ready for the weekend and in a playful mood so I'm going to check out the RO fur trainers l8terzz

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="justine"][quote user="Faust"]He said he will become a fashion super-force and will take SZ to another level.[/quote]Really? That's too funny. I wonder what he's going to pull out this time...the past few days have been quite emotional around here! But with unknw leaving with a "I'll be back with a vengeance fist up the air" and B.S. coming back it feels great .... now I'm ready for the weekend and in a playful mood so I'm going to check out the RO fur trainers l8terzz
                              [/quote]

No, not in these words :-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• justine
                                • Jan 2007

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="justine"][quote user="Faust"]He said he will become a fashion super-force and will take SZ to another level.[/quote]Really? That's too funny. I wonder what he's going to pull out this time...the past few days have been quite emotional around here! But with unknw leaving with a "I'll be back with a vengeance fist up the air" and B.S. coming back it feels great .... now I'm ready for the weekend and in a playful mood so I'm going to check out the RO fur trainers l8terzz
                                [/quote]

No, not in these words :-)

[/quote]oh, those words would have been too funny .... it's okay I'm still pumped, it's Bastille Day weekend....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎