Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oriba
    • Nov 2009

does anyone know when invitations/tickets would be expected to arrive at your paris 'address'?
    do they run it right up to before it starts? hopefully im worrying unnessecarily.

Comment

• Chant
      Banned
      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
      The Fuuma has landed and is ready to roll...
      Originally posted by Oriba View Post
      does anyone know when invitations/tickets would be expected to arrive at your paris 'address'?
      do they run it right up to before it starts? hopefully im worrying unnessecarily.
      They're always sent very late, you can even receive them on the day of the show. But most of them should be there on Wednesday.

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

or after
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• MikeN
          • Nov 2007

Leaving for the airport now, see you guys there!

P.S. Anyone going to be in Amsterdam after Paris? I'm going with a friend because it's "amsterdam fashion week", which no one has really heard of, but hey, a trip is a trip!

Comment

• Fuuma
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
            Leaving for the airport now, see you guys there!

P.S. Anyone going to be in Amsterdam after Paris? I'm going with a friend because it's "amsterdam fashion week", which no one has really heard of, but hey, a trip is a trip!
            Errr, that's funny, I was planning to maybe go there (35% chance at this point). No sure if it's the same dates and I'm not going for Am fashion week.
            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Mikael
              • Feb 2009

I will be attending Julius & Henrik Vibskov only. Cannot be in Paris during this week end :/

Is it me or there is way less enthusiasm about this fashion week than last SS Fashion week? Even aftershows seems to be inexisting
              -- Mikael

Comment

• galia
                • Jun 2009

I got the same impression, but saw it as a reflection of my own comparative lack of enthusiasm
                you think it's a general thing, then ?

Comment

• Mikael
                  • Feb 2009

I have that feeling. Even on SZ, there is way less talking about this fashion week
                  -- Mikael

Comment

• DRRRK
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Mikael View Post
                    I have that feeling. Even on SZ, there is way less talking about this fashion week
                    Some SZers who would talk about it are already there and not online as much as usually. I guess there will be a lot of talking about the fashion week afterwards. I myself won't be there but I'm very enthusiastic and can't wait to see the runway or showroom pictures.

Comment

• Mikael
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
                      Some SZers who would talk about it are already there and not online as much as usually. I guess there will be a lot of talking about the fashion week afterwards. I myself won't be there but I'm very enthusiastic and can't wait to see the runway or showroom pictures.
                      I meant way less than last fashion week
                      -- Mikael

Comment

• Bosozoku
                        • Sep 2008

Hi Mike,

Which dates will you be in Amsterdam? Let me know if you' like to hook up....Live in the city centre, so always within reach...

Comment

• Chant
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008

Is it me or there is way less enthusiasm about this fashion week than last SS Fashion week? Even aftershows seems to be inexisting
                          You're right : everybody looks so fucking depressed

And FW hasn't started yet...

But Fuuma, who's a good fellow, tries to entertain the company

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

I can only speak for myself, but I'm as excited as always. I just don't feel like going over the same pre-week babbling as usual

don't worry, stupid humour and pointless pictures will follow soon
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chant
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                              don't worry, stupid humour and pointless pictures will follow soon
                              I'd say I've already started...

Comment

• Avantster
                                ¤¤¤
                                • Sep 2006

ok, so the meal we had at Le Colimacon was fantastic (as usual), but I literally had to run home and jump on the toilet...

still really looking forward to the next few days though!
                                let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎