X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brother Stasi
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
    stylezeitgeist: i apologize in advance for any of your transaction that go wrong. i will refund you in full no matter what you buy or who you buy from.
    um... hi. I bought a CCP Jacket and some Ann D stuff totaling 6k from this one guy and the order went array at some point... anyways, how do you want to refund me. Paypal work alright?

:D

Comment

• Spencer
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Brother Stasi View Post
      I bought a CCP Jacket and some Ann D stuff totaling 6k from this one guy and the order went array at some point...

No shit!? Six Geez, ouch!

Comment

• kunk75
        Banned
        • May 2008

will pay cash. paypal sucks. meet me at the corner of ave a and houston. i'm the guy with the gun.

Originally posted by Brother Stasi View Post
        um... hi. I bought a CCP Jacket and some Ann D stuff totaling 6k from this one guy and the order went array at some point... anyways, how do you want to refund me. Paypal work alright?

:D

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

give it a fucking rest.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• loveless
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ardeetee View Post
            just FYI and for future reference, paypal has no problem with russian accounts... I've been able to receive/send paypal payments to ppl in russia in the past.
            man, i wish i knew this 3 weeks ago.

thanks a lot for this information.

Comment

• kunk75
              Banned
              • May 2008

it's worth a shot. should i still give you the drkshdw sweats for the punitive damages?

Originally posted by playdisonlyatnight
              for the record -- you have not responded personally to a single message or PM since i told you the pants wouldnt work. you can act like i wanted more than a refund, or like you had to go out of your way to get ahold of me, etc etc. but in the end the only thing you've done to find a solution is post nonsense on public forums

maybe i'll advertise the pants as a size 48 to sell them and then when i get complaints stick my head in the sand. that should work best right kunk?

Comment

• rogelro
                • Mar 2008

oh snap where'd all his posts go? kunk what did you do to him??? dun mess wit robokunk

Comment

• beardown
                  rekoner
                  • Feb 2009

I believe that was the swift hammer of justice you just witnessed.
                  Originally posted by mizzar
                  Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

/\ not from me.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                      word. this actually happened to me once; I sold something and had the buyer contact me saying there was a tear which I hadn't noticed. I offered to take the item back if necessary or alternatively refunding a small amount so the buyer can get it fixed at a tailor. we ended up going with the latter and both of us were happy.
                      I did the same recently (the partial refund part). There was a small tear on a pair of jeans which I did not notice (probably because the jeans were jet black). The buyer seemed satisfied.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ardeetee View Post
                        just FYI and for future reference, paypal has no problem with russian accounts... I've been able to receive/send paypal payments to ppl in russia in the past.
                        Same here. Don't know about from there to here, but my packages to Moscow by Express take about a week and a half, so no big deal.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Silk
                          • Jan 2009

Won this Ann D vest last night for $71 and now the guy is experiencing sellers remorse and sends me this:

"hello.......for some reason the vest is damage, i don't think i can sell becasue i never sell damage item. I will refund u all the money immediately. i'm very sorry about it.Pls contact me if you have any question. thank you"

Comment

• crz
                            • Apr 2008

sold for a lot less than he was expecting, and now doesnt want to let it go for that cheap

Comment

• drexl
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Silk View Post
                              Won this Ann D vest last night for $71 and now the guy is experiencing sellers remorse and sends me this:

"hello.......for some reason the vest is damage, i don't think i can sell becasue i never sell damage item. I will refund u all the money immediately. i'm very sorry about it.Pls contact me if you have any question. thank you"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320376596780
                              Don't worry about it, that guy sells fake shit anyways.

Comment

• SunshineSometime
                                • May 2008

Originally posted by drexl View Post
                                Don't worry about it, that guy sells fake shit anyways.

Was about the say the exact same thing. You dodged a bullet on that one silk.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎