Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wendysl
    replied
    1. Eliminate the shoes Birkenstock UK Outlet in the box and gently flex them both hands or on the ground. Birkenstocks often sense a lttle bit inflexible at the beginning and will also support soften them and then make them truly feel comfortable sooner.

2. Unbuckle Each of the straps and place your feet from the shoes. Make sure your high heels are Entirely during the heel mug of the shoes. The contours of your footbed should match your personal arch and the toe nightclub should fit comfortably below your foot, where your feet meet your foot.

3. Before you decide to stand, find out when there is sufficient space to your feet (approx. ¼” for toes and heels, and 1/8” on the sides of your feet). You'll want some extra place since your feet will increase whenever you remain and go walking.

4. Buckle the straps beginning on your toes and operating up. The straps must be a lttle bit comfortable although not small. The support will come from the footbed, not from tightly buckled straps. It's just right whenever you can wiggle one finger in between the strap and your foot.

5. Now go for a walk throughout the house to see the way that they feel. They might feel a lttle bit stiff. That's typical. The instant you commence wearing them a lttle bit they are going to soften and contour around your foot.

6. After you feel safe using them throughout the house then go ahead and commence putting them on outside the house. Be sure to get accustomed to them slowly though. Enable your feet and your physique to gradually get used to the newest assist, the straps as well as the buckles. We suggest a couple of hours for the initial 5 or 6 wearings. Soon after that you might never would like to drive them away from.

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    The thread is a year old - he's in New York now!

Leave a comment:

• teeteet
    replied
    Try looking in Sheungwan, it's my favorite spot on Hong Kong island. A lot of the old Hong Kong is still intact there. Some bargains if you look hard enough, only drawback is the space...

Leave a comment:

• mononon
    replied
    allright, will 99% be in Hong Kong this summer working in in central (international finance center). anyone else in HK wanna hang, pm me!

Leave a comment:

• ink
    replied
    Originally posted by smash View Post
    Fine dining and local restaurant :

OpenRice.com is Hong Kong's most popular dining guide to help people find places to eat based on the restaurant reviews written by real local people. OpenRice also offers restaurant discount coupons and recipes. Through our Hong Kong restaurant search engine, users can easily find their desired dining places by districts such as Central restaurants,Causeway Bay restaurants,TST restaurants and cuisines such as French restaurants, Italian restaurants, Chinese restaurants, Japanese restaurants, and buffet.

Part Time Job :

Pita is looking for a part time model for the SS11 collection
    Haha, i also use openrice.com very very often. If you budget is 1000 euro then Kowloon side will have lot of choice for you but i still think Happy Valley is the best-Around 1300 euro for a 600 feet apartment but it really worth to spend.

Leave a comment:

• Jonn
    replied
    ummm i think food sanity is generally ok even for the more local ones. maybe its just that one time? you are missing out a big part of hk - the awesome yet very affordable food! and hk houses some of the more authentic SE asian food places like thai and indian so dont limit yourself to just dim sum. cant think of any restaurants at the moment but one thing, try to avoid eating on star street. its all hype

Leave a comment:

• mononon
    replied
    ^thanks smash.

and nictan, yeah, that stuff is soo bomb. hard to find in the states but available if u search hard enough lol. found a ton in singapore as well lol

Leave a comment:

• nictan
    replied
    mononon: http://www.google.com/images?client=...w=1280&bih=615

hahahahah

Leave a comment:

• smash
    replied
    I don't think they hv a single room, if yes, I'll be there again. The price depends on the season; the occupancy; views and the floors.

It located at Kowloon seaside, just 5 mins to TsimShaTsui shopping area by shuttle or you can just take a 20 mins walk

Leave a comment:

• mononon
    replied
    ^+ quite humid as like all SE asian countries

smash: do you know how much a one bedroom is? and how much does laundry end up costing you? also, i couldn't find the location - by harbour front, do you mean near wanchai area on HK island? thanks again

Leave a comment:

• smash
    replied
    mononon : Yes, I stayed for a years. You just bring along with yr luggage can moving in. Laundry and clean up service excluded in the rental. For yr reference, I rent a two rooms flat for $1700USD/month, with the harbour and pool side view on 6/F.

theaddict : The weather is warm even hot. Maybe 25 to 30C, the only garment you hv to bring along is a raincoat or Surli's umbrella.

Leave a comment:

• theaddict
    replied
    Wow thanks guys! I have to start my research when I come home tonight! Yournhelp is very much appreciated!!!

Ok, gotta do some read up now...;)

Leave a comment:

• mononon
    replied
    - well, i wasn't suggesting per say for to eat at these restaurants exclusively, but just naming a few restaurants that i would recommend. i find that even at the most exclusive restaurants, there are a wide price range from the most expensive items, which can cost thousands of dollars, to simple dishes, which are affordable. the thing with hk is that some of the cheap restaurants are not clean and unsanitary. i've had food poisoning in HK from a street restaurant, and it was not a fun time. still not suggesting you blow your budget on food, but just wanted to recommend some nice places if you have a chance :)

smash, have u stayed at that short - term apartment that you linked?

Leave a comment:

• smash
    replied
    monono : All restaurant you recommend are for big spender or tourist. All can found in the tourist guide at the airport. Some really fine rest. out of hotel outlets provide at least the same food quality but the more competitive price and the enviornment. If someone want to taste "Dim Sum", don't hv them in hotel outlets...never...ever. Compare to most of the metropolitan cities, HK transportation...dining...shopping...communication ....bablabla are cheap enough, just except the accomodation.

Leave a comment:

• mononon
    replied
    and that horizon hotel link is intersting, that's quite a good deal in hong kong. i may go back this summer to intern if i can get that deal actually. any one know of good business internships in Hong Kong that does not require fluency in Chinese (mandarin or cantonese)? Sorry for jacking the thread SA

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎