• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Urbaninstitution
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
    u got some serious problems my boy

and actually, duncan could be the biggest cry baby in the league. he cries after EVERY call against him. all time great player and all time whiner.

btw: okc didn't just win. they COVERED

i'm done
    Haha so true, Vegas is who makes the favorites.. E you put down on the game?

Comment

• Urbaninstitution
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
      laughed is the WORST poster on sz. PERIOD. dropping "homo" to go along with your stupid and idiotic basketball analysis.

sportscenter and espn don't pay you, so your "analysis" is not ever worth bothering with.
      Well said... And YUUUUPPPP

Comment

• Urbaninstitution
        • Apr 2011

OKC so young, so talented..
        The Oklahoma City Thunder are heading to the 2012 NBA Finals—and it won't be the last time. For all the talk surrounding the hastily constructed Miami Heat or the declining ...

Comment

• endorphinz
          Banned
          • Jun 2009

I suspected laughed's post would disappear and knew I should have quoted it . his moronic words needed to be preserved for perpetuity.

fret not,I'm sure it will only be a short while before he entertains us again.

and yes, I bet okc

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Banned for a month. Next time, banned for good.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

I suspected laughed's post would disappear and knew I should have quoted it . his moronic words needed to be preserved for perpetuity.

fret not,I'm sure it will only be a short while before he entertains us again.

and yes, I bet okc
              well the gavel came down with a 1 month stamp so no entertainment for a month.......

Well Still reeling from my Spurs defeat, seems like number 21 fifth ring just slipped away for good.........

Now tonight its Miami Boston, this one will be very interesting. Lebron against the World tonight, if they lose this one its an absolute disaster. I dont remember any sports figure for this long people are so rooting for to fail
              He better go for 50 and 20 tonight
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• endorphinz
                Banned
                • Jun 2009

the amount of pressure on the heat ( read lebron) really can't be compared to anything I can remember. Janes is a supremely gifted athlete and probably will end up being on many top 10 all time lists.However,as we all know,the way he handled his exit from cleveland was embarrassing. His heat press conferences with the other "BIG 2" even more so. He put all this pressure on himself and his team by his actions and his words. I'll root hard for Boston tonite
                I bet them so I have to but make no mistake about it; James is definitely capable of winning the game by himself

time for tip off

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Janes

i'm gonna listen tonight, not gonna watch till second half cause I'm working late
                  the whole thing of being offended by him leaving Cleveland is just rubbish,
                  Guy played there 7 years got to the finals and was beloved and because he left as a fee agent everyone is mad because he broke their fantasy ending up...........

Same thing with Tiger Woods, because he was found to be a fornicator/ adulterer all of a sudden he is no longer a great golfer?
                  As I have said before the heat is a flawed team, they need a PG (paging Nash) and a serviceable center (they should beat Eddy Curry every time they lose a game)
                  Pat Riley is responsible for this mess.
                  they need to get rid of his pet project Spolestra, and hire a championship Caliber Coach...........

there was Jamaal Tinsley in the D league and they didnt even look at him. When Gilbert Arenas was dumped from Orlando in amnesty they should have at least invited him fro tryouts..........

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

well maybe he wont get the 20 rebounds but with 30 points in the first half, 50 points are within reach

Comment

• Urbaninstitution
                      • Apr 2011

what an onslaught by james.. most in a half in NBA playoff history! Wade is doing nothing, he needs to come through 2nd half..

Comment

• endorphinz
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2009

like I said Janes can win the game single handedly

it's not that he left Cleveland. it's the circus he created when he left and the pony show after he signed with the heat... no excuse for either

as far as woods goes, I don't believe anyone claimed his golfing ability diminished as a result of his antics, just his marketability.

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Urbaninstitution View Post
                          what an onslaught by james.. most in a half in NBA playoff history! Wade is doing nothing, he needs to come through 2nd half..

I think he should go for 60 tonight
                          forget rebounds, i think if he loses tonight and he scores 60 points. it will salvage some of his greatness in the eyes of the naysayers...........

they need to win though

I like Boston, but I'd rather see a Miami/ OKC finals

Comment

• Urbaninstitution
                            • Apr 2011

agreed zamb, LBJ needs to score 50-60 go all MJ on em to win, and/or keep his legacy somewhat intact...

an okc v mia finals would be a great one.. the best athletes in the world facing off..

Comment

• Creep
                              • Oct 2011

james didnt record the highest scoring half with 30 points, that still belongs to sleepy floyd, from golden state who scored 39 against the lakers in the 1987 playoffs
                              hip hop died with biggie and pac.

Comment

• theetruscan
                                • Jan 2008

like I said Janes can win the game single handedly

it's not that he left Cleveland. it's the circus he created when he left and the pony show after he signed with the heat... no excuse for either
                                I think there was a good excuse. James is his own brand. The more he's in the news, the more he's worth to endorsers. I can only guess, but I should think it was worth millions of dollars to him to be in the news that much more.

I thought it was smart. Tacky, but smart.
                                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎