X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MandyLis
    • Apr 2023

Issues with the EGR system

It's been a year since I bought my truck, and recently, I've been having some issues with the EGR system. It's causing a drop in performance, and I've noticed a decrease in fuel efficiency. I've read online that an EGR delete might be a solution, but I'm not sure where to start or what product to trust. If anyone has been through a similar situation or has any advice, I'd really appreciate it!
  • Temkafa
    • Nov 2023

I understand the frustration you're going through with your EGR system. It's not uncommon for truck owners to face such issues. At Spelab Auto Parts offer a solution specifically designed for the 6.7 egr delete. Feel free to reach if you have any questions or need assistance in choosing the right product for your truck.​

Comment

• Gingerona
      • Nov 2023

I had a similar issue with my truck last year, and I can understand how frustrating it can be. I'd recommend checking out the Spelab Auto Parts EGR delete kit; it worked wonders for my vehicle. Besides that, make sure you follow the installation instructions carefully. If you're not comfortable doing it yourself, consider getting professional help to ensure it's done right.​

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎