X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Jesus. That's a Rick leather right there!

Milk in a glass bottle, my new small luxury.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• snafu
      • Apr 2008

that's not including the stuff in the shower or by my sink... big bottles of handwash and balm, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair mask etc...

i still think its cheaper than la mer' ... i used to use cheap bathroom stuff but after basically living with an asian girl you get too used to nice cosmetics. With any luxury its hard to go back to cheap stuff after...

anyway it seems too last forever and i only top up once a year/six months on some of the stuff i use daily.

Comment

• jippos
        • Mar 2007

Hmm, I used to live with an asian girl, but a hobo would look down on my bathroom shit. Maybe I lived with the wrong kind of asian girl?

Originally posted by snafu View Post
        that's not including the stuff in the shower or by my sink... big bottles of handwash and balm, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair mask etc...

i still think its cheaper than la mer' ... i used to use cheap bathroom stuff but after basically living with an asian girl you get too used to nice cosmetics. With any luxury its hard to go back to cheap stuff after...

anyway it seems too last forever and i only top up once a year/six months on some of the stuff i use daily.

Comment

• interest1
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          Jesus. That's a Rick leather right there!

Ronnybrook?
          sain't

Comment

• jippos
            • Mar 2007

Yes, yes! Strauss is delicious, but I currently like Saint Benoit even more. Both from the Bay Area/Sonoma.

Also, I abhor most store-bought eggnog, but Strauss makes a great one. I mean, look at the ingredients: PASTEURIZED ORGANIC MILK, ORGANIC CREAM, ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, ORGANIC EGG YOLK, ORGANIC NUTMEG. No weird sweeteners or thickeners. None of that puzzling, chemical(?) eggnog taste from my childhood. It's a small luxury for me to keep this stocked in the fridge during the holidays. (Just drink it quick; spoils, like, immediately.)

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

you guys can have your organic cane sugar and shit...

YOU GUYS...THEY'RE MINI...AND THEY DON'T HAVE WRAPPERS...YOU CAN JUST EAT THEM RIGHT OUT OF THE BAG!

I like all pop tarts, but these are my favourites. Also, they're a bit classier than they other kinds, but not snooty like toaster stroodles.

Now that winter's here (and because I don't have cable), I rely on youtube's plethora of disturbing serial killer/life-in-prison documentaries to pass the time. So many!

i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• OliverG
                Banned
                • Sep 2013

LOL cracking up at the pop tarts and starburst. way to be honest--people don't admit how much they enjoy this kind of crap. smores is the best pop tarts in my opinion, btw.

But then there's artisanal Italian gelatti, flavor "fiore di latti"...

Comment

• ahn
                  • Jul 2012

Dolfin chocolate

Oh my goodness where do I get this?! Probably not in Australia at all.

At the moment I'm so obsessed with floral-infused treats. A local cafe here infuses lavender into a yoghurt breakfast dish with muesli and it's really just GORGEOUS. And of course let's not forget rose-flavoured macarons and turkish delight...
                  some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• galia
                      • Jun 2009

Fresh sage with a slice of dried pineapple in a china teapot, add boiling water and wait a few minutes. You will get my small luxuty of the moment. Super tasty and healthy

Comment

• OliverG
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2013

No sooner had I posted about indoor plumbing, hot water and heat being small luxuries that we take for granted, did I move into a new apartment that has busted gas main, and I now have no heat and no hot water. Those things have just gone from small luxury to huge luxury in my book. Brr.

Comment

• Glasshands
                          • Jul 2013

I decided I wanted to give Aesop a try, to see how they'd treat my skin, and goodness me, despite being priced like they're made of powdered gold, I feel so clean and wonderful. (And smell like I bathed in a waterfall and dried myself off with herbs)

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Glasshands View Post

I decided I wanted to give Aesop a try, to see how they'd treat my skin, and goodness me, despite being priced like they're made of powdered gold, I feel so clean and wonderful. (And smell like I bathed in a waterfall and dried myself off with herbs)
                            That's how the fuckers got me. I hate you, Aesop!
                            If you buy the 500ml bottles, it's not so bad, slightly more expensive than Khiel's or Malin+Goetz.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Shifts
                              • Jul 2013

Went to a classic barbershop for the first time today. For the price I payed, I wish the treatment had felt a tad more luxurious to be honest. But I look good, so the result is

€55 for a scissor cut and machine shave. Maybe it is me who is cheap, but that is about what I pay to cut the hair on top of my head.

Comment

• Dane
                                HAMMERTIME
                                • Feb 2011

Does no one find all the smelly oils in Aesop to be bothersome? I found using most of their products on my face to be rather irritating (too burny) Hands/body, a-o-k, but not on-face.
                                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎