X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justine
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
    i had a dream last night...kinda SZ related. Was in some shop that was Atelier although it looked nothing like the actual Atelier. Karlo showed me a pair of baggy off white pinstripe pants that looked like pajamas and said "these are the Brad Pitt pants" They were CCP. Despite how loose they looked, i put them on and couldn't even move in them they felt so constricted. Then I looked at the price tag; they were $3000.
    that's a sig!

Comment

• Diego
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
      i had a dream last night...kinda SZ related. Was in some shop that was Atelier although it looked nothing like the actual Atelier. Karlo showed me a pair of baggy off white pinstripe pants that looked like pajamas and said "these are the Brad Pitt pants" They were CCP. Despite how loose they looked, i put them on and couldn't even move in them they felt so constricted. Then I looked at the price tag; they were $3000.
      Did you kop before waking up?

Comment

• Fade to Black
        • Sep 2008

nah...shopping at "Atelier" is actually a recurring dream of mine...and the thing is i NEVER kop.
        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

that's a good thing. or else you will become like me:

edit: also, madrid seriously has the highest proportion of good looking people in one city that i've ever seen. no one's ugly. wtf.
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Are you sure you are not talking about Barcelona?
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

Stockholm.

Also, Chris Dodd is awesome.
              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• airboyair
                • Oct 2006

today's meditation:

Fashions fade, style is eternal.
                - Yves Saint Laurent
                Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• but knut's ok, right?

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by xadam View Post
                    no fucking way
                    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Real Real
                      • Feb 2007

A piece of spam I got today:

Dear American:

I need to ask you to support an urgent secret business relationship with a transfer of funds of great magnitude.

I am Ministry of the Treasury of the Republic of America. My country has had crisis that has caused the need for large transfer of funds of 800 billion dollars US. If you would assist me in this transfer, it would be most profitable to you.

I am working with Mr. Phil Gram, lobbyist for UBS, who will be my replacement as Ministry of the Treasury in January. As a Senator, you may know him as the leader of the American banking deregulation movement in the 1990s. This transactin is 100% safe.

This is a matter of great urgency. We need a blank check. We need the funds as quickly as possible. We cannot directly transfer these funds in the names of our close friends because we are constantly under surveillance. My family lawyer advised me that I should look for a reliable and trustworthy person who will act as a next of kin so the funds can be transferred.

Please reply with all of your bank account, IRA and college fund account numbers and those of your children and grandchildren to wallstreetbailout@treasury.gov so that we may transfer your commission for this transaction. After I receive that information, I will respond with detailed information about safeguards that will be used to protect the funds.

Yours Faithfully Minister of Treasury Paulson

Who actually responds to this stuff?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

LOL, that's funny. I liked this piece of Dowd's editorial with the "Left Wing" pseudo-President giving advice to Obama.

BARTLET GET ANGRIER! Call them liars, because that’s what they are. Sarah Palin didn’t say “thanks but no thanks” to the Bridge to Nowhere. She just said “Thanks.” You were raised by a single mother on food stamps — where does a guy with eight houses who was legacied into Annapolis get off calling you an elitist? And by the way, if you do nothing else, take that word back. Elite is a good word, it means well above average. I’d ask them what their problem is with excellence. While you’re at it, I want the word “patriot” back. McCain can say that the transcendent issue of our time is the spread of Islamic fanaticism or he can choose a running mate who doesn’t know the Bush doctrine from the Monroe Doctrine, but he can’t do both at the same time and call it patriotic. They have to lie — the truth isn’t their friend right now. Get angry. Mock them mercilessly; they’ve earned it. McCain decried agents of intolerance, then chose a running mate who had to ask if she was allowed to ban books from a public library. It’s not bad enough she thinks the planet Earth was created in six days 6,000 years ago complete with a man, a woman and a talking snake, she wants schools to teach the rest of our kids to deny geology, anthropology, archaeology and common sense too? It’s not bad enough she’s forcing her own daughter into a loveless marriage to a teenage hood, she wants the rest of us to guide our daughters in that direction too? It’s not enough that a woman shouldn’t have the right to choose, it should be the law of the land that she has to carry and deliver her rapist’s baby too? I don’t know whether or not Governor Palin has the tenacity of a pit bull, but I know for sure she’s got the qualifications of one. And you’re worried about seeming angry? You could eat their lunch, make them cry and tell their mamas about it and God himself would call it restrained. There are times when you are simply required to be impolite. There are times when condescension is called for!
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Real Real View Post
                          Welcome to the world of scam-baiting. This is as good a place to start as any:

419 Eater. Anti Scammer letters pages, forum, anti-scammer hints and tips.
                          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• droogist
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Real Real View Post
                            Are you quite certain that this is actual spam, as opposed to a rather brilliant act of satire?

Comment

• kira
                              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by droogist View Post
                              Are you quite certain that this is actual spam, as opposed to a rather brilliant act of satire?
                              my thoughts as well.
                              Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• Real Real
                                • Feb 2007

Ha, sorry, I was being facetious - yeah, it's satire (from a friend of mine).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎