X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davidjwillson
    • Jun 2023

Some board retrogames

Hey everyone! I've been really getting into retro gaming lately and I'm wondering where I can find some board retrogames. I've searched online, but I'm not sure which websites or stores are reliable and offer a good selection. Any recommendations or tips on where I can buy board retrogames?
  • carlredford
    • Jun 2023

I second David's suggestions! Online marketplaces are indeed a great place to start your search for board retrogames. Another avenue you might want to explore is local thrift stores or secondhand shops. Many times, people donate or sell their old board games, including retro ones, without realizing their value. You might stumble upon a vintage treasure at a fraction of the price! Additionally, don't forget about board game conventions or gaming expos in your area. These events often have vendors who specialize in retro gaming, offering a fantastic opportunity to find unique board retrogames and connect with other enthusiasts. Good luck with your search, and I hope you find some amazing additions to your retro gaming collection!

Comment

• rosydam
      • Jun 2023

It's completely understandable to feel awkward about this! It's a very common experience for couples, and it's great that you and your spouse are open to exploring ways to keep things interesting. Here are some ideas that might spark some excitement while staying within your comfort zone:
      • Communication is key: Talk to your spouse openly about what you're both feeling and what you'd like to try. Share fantasies (without pressure to act them all out) and discuss what physical sensations you enjoy.
      • Focus on building intimacy: Sometimes the most arousing experiences are the simplest. Light candles, give each other massages, or take a relaxing bath together.
      • Explore new settings: Change your usual routine! Try a different time of day or a different location in your house.
      • Sensory Play: Incorporate things like scented lotions, feathers, or blindfolds to heighten your senses and add a new dimension to your intimacy.
      • Role-playing: Start with something lighthearted and playful. Choose a theme you both enjoy, even something silly, and see where it takes you.
      • Games and activities: There are many board games or card games designed specifically for couples that can add a playful and flirty element to your evenings.

There are also many resources available online and in bookstores that can offer more ideas and guidance for couples looking to explore intimacy. Here are some tips for using these resources:
      • Look for reputable sources written by sex therapists or counselors.
      • Start with something that sounds manageable and appealing to both of you.
      • Don't feel pressured to try everything – it's about finding what works for you as a couple.

Remember, the most important thing is to communicate with each other openly and honestly, and to have fun exploring together!
      Geometry Dash

Comment

• Wunderer
        • Apr 2024

For board retrogames, you might want to check out local thrift stores, flea markets, or online marketplaces like eBay or Etsy. These places often have a good selection of vintage board games at reasonable prices.
        You can also try searching for retro gaming stores or specialized board game shops in your area. They might have a dedicated section for retro board games or be able to point you in the right direction.
        If you're looking for a fun way to decide which games to buy, why not try using a d20 roller? It adds a fun element to your decision-making process and could lead to some interesting finds!​
        Last edited by Wunderer; 04-15-2024, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎