Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peasant
    • Jul 2009

^You are, without a doubt, my favorite member of all time.

Comment

• endersgame
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
      you went back to wired permanently or just for the day cuz they were dead?

edit 2 : I hope I can pair these with my old icombi dongle so I can use them on old ipods.. think it should work
      no, i left them at home to recharge. i don't see why it wouldn't work on the old bt adapter...

i keep lusting for a nest thermostat thinking how much better looking it is than my old thermo, but still a waste of money..

Comment

• endorphinz
        Banned
        • Jun 2009

ordered the headphones wed nite from newegg for $40 (with promo code) no tax + free shipping. got em yesterday ( fri) morning. as advertised, cool lookin and pretty well made. sound quality is fine for runnin around and they pair with my old iPod bt dongle.

thanks for the heads up!

Comment

• Ahimsa
          Vegan Police
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by munch View Post
          I agree - but if going with "portables", I much prefer Audio Technica ATH-ESW10 over the Grados :) although very different sound signature...
          I concur, I love my ATH-ESW9. The sound leakage with Grados bothers me quite some bit. (A roommate had a pair and listened, pretty much exclusively, to metal.) There's just a deep fullness to the ESW9 that my other headphones don't give me. Though to further elaborate, I much prefer nylon string guitar to steel string, bright sounds just bother me...
          StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Patroklus
            Banned
            • Feb 2011

I prefer to sit an electric guitar against the amp and let it wail.

Comment

• fncyths
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
              I prefer to sit an electric guitar against the amp and let it wail.
              Originally posted by Shucks
              it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
              Originally posted by interest1
              I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• fncyths
                • Apr 2010

That's to celebrate your 1K post! Party
                Originally posted by Shucks
                it's like cocaine, only heavier. and legal.
                Originally posted by interest1
                I don't live in the past. But I do have a vacation home there.

Comment

• tenorish
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
                  I concur, I love my ATH-ESW9. The sound leakage with Grados bothers me quite some bit. (A roommate had a pair and listened, pretty much exclusively, to metal.) There's just a deep fullness to the ESW9 that my other headphones don't give me. Though to further elaborate, I much prefer nylon string guitar to steel string, bright sounds just bother me...
                  The Mahogany housing on the RS1 series counteracts that rather well, making the sound richer and warmer and the highs not harsh at all... exactly how they should be for that price.

Comment

• MaxM
                    • Sep 2009

So supposedly this is a revolution in amp tech :

"Once in a generation a company will emerge, often from left-field of audio’s mainstream, with a concept so original and innovative that it has the capacity to re-define the expectations of a product genre. That company is Devialet of France and its product is the D-Premier integrated amplifier, expected to cost around £12k when launched in the UK."

Hi-Fi News covers everything in audio electronics. Disc players, streamers, amplifiers, headphones, turntables, speakers, and more.

WTB : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=16112

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by MaxM View Post
                      So supposedly this is a revolution in amp tech :

"Once in a generation a company will emerge, often from left-field of audio’s mainstream, with a concept so original and innovative that it has the capacity to re-define the expectations of a product genre. That company is Devialet of France and its product is the D-Premier integrated amplifier, expected to cost around £12k when launched in the UK."

Hi-Fi News covers everything in audio electronics. Disc players, streamers, amplifiers, headphones, turntables, speakers, and more.

http://www.devialet.com/overview.php
                      audio magazines are about as trust worthy as fashion/beauty magazines...read with apprehension...they're selling products.
                      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• munch
                        • Aug 2008

hmm. have looked at a lot of phones now and found a really cool Japanese one called Fujitsu F-02D. you can unlock it and use it outside of Japan, but wouldn't be able to use data on it. which I am totally fine with since I'm planning on not really using any data except on WiFi (which is confirmed to work)
                        are there any other drawbacks I should know if using a Japanese phone outside of Japan?

Comment

• Unexist
                          • May 2012

What advatages of using this phone ?

Read a review about it and dont get it.

Originally posted by munch View Post
                          hmm. have looked at a lot of phones now and found a really cool Japanese one called Fujitsu F-02D. you can unlock it and use it outside of Japan, but wouldn't be able to use data on it. which I am totally fine with since I'm planning on not really using any data except on WiFi (which is confirmed to work)
                          are there any other drawbacks I should know if using a Japanese phone outside of Japan?

Comment

• endersgame
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by volta
                            there is a reason why the pioneer kuro krp-500m is still the best after all these years.
                            you never really explained why this unit was so good. but was curious enough to look it up until i found out it was produced in 2008. even if someone could find one to see for themselves, there's probably no warranty..

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

Someone is selling one locally here for $1800...how much were they to begin with???
                              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• endersgame
                                • Aug 2009

looked at some av forum, i recall $3500 msrp..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎