Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resonkuken
    replied
    What if they decide to do a 360 and have zombie ghosts appear???
    That´d be an unexpected cliffhanger for season 3 finale.

Leave a comment:

• Vanna
    replied
    Ricks hallucinations on The Walking Dead are becoming really tiresome. Get it together, man. There be zombies here!

Leave a comment:

• Faust
    replied
    /\ in my queue as well.

dear netflix god, please add the second season of game of thrones to streaming tomorrow.

thanks,
    faust.

Leave a comment:

• inconduit
    replied
    also re-watching ladies and gentlemen... mr leonard cohen. amazing documentary of the man in his youth.

This informal black-and-white portrait of Leonard Cohen shows him at age 30 on a visit to his hometown of Montreal, where the poet, novelist and songwriter comes "to …

Leave a comment:

• inconduit
    replied
    re-watching Ryan, won an oscar. short animated film about ryan larkin.

This animated short from Chris Landreth is based on the life of Ryan Larkin, a Canadian animator who produced some of the most influential animated films of his …

Leave a comment:

• endorphinz
    replied
    just watched and enjoyed THIS

Leave a comment:

replied
    Finally got around to watching 'Valhalla Rising'. It's beautifully shot and the soundtrack is really good as well.

Leave a comment:

• sam_tem
    replied
    jesus chris, this manhunt stuff outside LA is crazy:

Watch live newscasts and other programming from KTLA 5 News in Los Angeles.

Leave a comment:

• fireflygrave
    replied
    Speaking of von Trier, I just watched the documentary The Five Obstructions. Really great film for anyone in a creative field to watch. Essentially, Lars von Trier asks the filmmaker Jorgen Leth to remake his film The Perfect Human (if you haven't seen this film, you should go watch it now part 1, part 2). Lars asks Jorgen to remake the film 5 times, giving him different rules or obstructions he must follow in remaking the film. He comes up with some wonderful versions of the film, a really excellent exercise and a great way to push yourself (in your own creative work). Sometimes adding limits makes the work all the better.

Leave a comment:

• sebastian
    replied
    Watched again the whole series and still like it. Also made me feel a little bit nostalgic...

Leave a comment:

• profondo nero
    replied

Leave a comment:

• endersgame
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bosozoku
    replied
    Seven psychopaths; absurdistic, dead pan and woody harrelson steals the show.

Leave a comment:

• amsicora
    replied
    Originally posted by Bodique View Post
    ^ That is fucking sick. Last time i had the same feeling when i watched this
    Very disturbing. That guy is completely sick.

( also god is an astronaut background )

Leave a comment:

• Bodique
    replied
    ^ That is fucking sick. Last time i had the same feeling when i watched this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎